NovaBus LFS Articulated Discussion

R32 3348

They can do that? There'd be a coup if they ever tried to get rid of employee parking at TU, half the point of that depot is to have a good parking spot for ops...

I have no clue, but if those LFSAs are a success at Flatbush, then I can definitely see them doing it.

Look at 126th Street - they have some of their buses across the street in the yard, though I'm not sure if was ever an employee parking area or not.

However, TA do want employees using mass transit to and from work; emps' personal vehicles aren't their priority.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no clue, but if those LFSAs are a success at Flatbush, then I can definitely see them doing it.

Look at 126th Street - they have some of their buses across the street in the yard, though I'm not sure if was ever an employee parking area or not.

However, TA do want employees using mass transit to and from work; emps' personal vehicles aren't their priority.

The lot on the right side is full time employee parking. The left rear lot is employee parking from about 8am to 11pm. That when the buses start pulling in for the night and they kick everyone out of that lot. TU actually lost a couple parking lanes when the OG's came for the M96/M106

There's still a bunch of 8800-9200 numbered RTSs around that could be bumped off to MTA bus to further retire those ex-BL buses. I could see the NGs 3800-3959 buses displacing 9300-9600s buses in Manhattan to Brooklyn and Queens. *

*my speculation.

I am predicted a guess only there are remaining 217 1996 RTS nova bus remaining in service the #8800 - #9200 series.

If I were a bettor, those buses are coming back to Brooklyn.. Perhaps East New York.

But this is the (MTA) for you. We'll see where these buses lie at.

Can't they send Micheal J. Quill Depot Orion7NG to Flatbush Depot . They are going to retire 1996 RTS NOva Bus . When they recieve new 2012 NOVA bus LFS articulated how many. I mean Flatbush Depot.

Can't they send Micheal J. Quill Depot Orion7NG to Flatbush Depot . They are going to retire 1996 RTS NOva Bus . When they recieve new 2012 NOVA bus LFS articulated how many. I mean Flatbush Depot.

No sir, and to be honest with you. I dunno why the 39xx's were moved out from FB to MJQ in the first place.

But, they (MTA) needs to change the rules with that and send those 39xx's to Brooklyn.

Brooklyn has ALOT more RTS to replace than manhattan does.

Lastly this is the (MTA) and let's see the outcome of this.

i mean seriously to send more NGs to a depot full of them & a artic order coming up not happen

+ they were already moved from there for some apparent reason

i mean seriously to send more NGs to a depot full of them & a artic order coming up not happen

+ they were already moved from there for some apparent reason

So for the B44 select bus wont be using articulated bus if it is based of Flatbush depot. It will be using Orion7NG? Saying.

The LFS artics coming to Flatbush at year's end or at the start of 2013 will take care of that.

Archived