NovaBus LFS Articulated Discussion

R32 3348

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They had one rack between the front and middle door on 5971, honestly I think they should have more than one on an artic.

I still think the racks are pointless. Who'd want to leave their luggage far from them where some thief could snatch it and get off in seconds? I sure as hell would rather stand holding onto my luggage than risking it unattended far from me.

I still think the racks are pointless. Who'd want to leave their luggage far from them where some thief could snatch it and get off in seconds? I sure as hell would rather stand holding onto my luggage than risking it unattended far from me.

Otherwise that luggage is going to be on the floor, taking up standing room space. Personally, I'd prefer roofline racks up to the rear door, plus in the articulation.

Roofline racks would be great, plenty of wasted space on the lf segment. That would be better than taking away some seats.

roof line racks are not going to happen. There's too much stuff up in the ceiling of these buses (wiring harneses, computers, light ballasts, air tanks) for them to cover the access panels with luggage racks.

Well, the second batch for Quill has been completed (if this wasn't mentioned before), although their maybe delays for implementation of artics on 34 Street SBS. In relation, three Gun Hill bounds are awaiting delivery. (And whether they will be delivered directly to GH is beyond me....... and no I don't have to numbers of the three. Don't bother asking!) :P

Well, the second batch for Quill has been completed (if this wasn't mentioned before), although their maybe delays for implementation of artics on 34 Street SBS. In relation, three Gun Hill bounds are awaiting delivery. (And whether they will be delivered directly to GH is beyond me....... and no I don't have to numbers of the three. Don't bother asking!) :P

are you sure its completed? the roster doesnt show all the buses there.

are you sure its completed? the roster doesnt show all the buses there.

The roster hasn't been updated in the past 2 weeks or so. Much has happened since then.

The roster updates when the database is updated. That way we can get the most accurate information possible.

Archived