Designline Eco-Saver IV Hybrid

Kingsbridge Bus

Thread renamed and sticky'd, I will be keeping a close eye on all these threads.

According to TTMG, 1303 is still at MJQ, but I believe that is wrong. Does anyone know if 1303 went back to MJQ after staying at AMS for just two days or less?

I had reported that 1303 was at MJQ, it was there for a day because of problems that occured with 1302, it was spotted on the M30 by KR and I caught it the next day seen in those videos on the M1.

I don't see how buses being delivered by flatbed add to the delivery time.

When buses are delivered by flatbed, it takes more time since there would be limited amount of flatbed trucks to deliver these buses.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to one of the pics I saw here, 1306 has the same kind of LED as 1304. Will the rest of the designlines being delivered have this kind of LED?

Who knows, there has been spec changes over the last few buses. Turbine went up from a C30 to a C65, rear seating changes & luminator changes along with that.

The slower the order is, the better. Yuck to the Designlines. I may want more variety but this was not what I had in mind. lol

I agree with you wholeheartedly on that...........

I agree.Make it a sticky thread.Designline isn`t anything to sleep on.

Or ride on........

I would have though Designline would have put a design in their Designline bus, but, to me, they clearly said "hell away with that".......

In a perfect world, they wouldn't be ordering that shit at all. With them about to cut bus service the last thing the (MTA) needs to do is order new stuff, especially when it's as inferior as the Designline buses. Rehab what's in ECH and call it a day.

One more thing, they've been testing that bus for nearly a year now. I've never heard of them testing for a bus as long as they have for this shit. If they can't figure that thing out now, then they don't need to spend money to buy this crap. It's totally useless IMHO.

One more thing, they've been testing that bus for nearly a year now. I've never heard of them testing for a bus as long as they have for this shit. If they can't figure that thing out now, then they don't need to spend money to buy this crap. It's totally useless IMHO.

IAWTP.

Its not 1 year... its 3+ years, doesnt matter what kind of DesignLine buses (demo or contract order), they use the same type of powertrain package.... it shouldnt take this long... They are buying too much time in this order.

IMO, cancelled the order. This turbine technology needs further researching until it reaching 100% passing in NYC streets.

I had reported that 1303 was at MJQ, it was there for a day because of problems that occured with 1302, it was spotted on the M30 by KR and I caught it the next day seen in those videos on the M1.

It is clear to me that 1302 has had terrible failures since it has been at Manhattanville depot.

I think 1302 should get an early state inspection just in case cause it's not normal for a brand new bus to break down too much, or is it normal?

What is the problem with 1302 lately?:eek:

Archived