Howie's face looked Long

Harry

Did anyone see or notice Howie Long's face in the post game show. He either was shocked, stunned or really disappointed. I know he was going to pay dearly for putting on that Boston Red Sox cap during pre-game show.

Then he states that the Giants had a false sense of security the first time they played the Patriots. Boy was he so wrong. Even Strahan took that comment to heart. They showed them.

Did anyone see or notice Howie Long's face in the post game show. He either was shocked, stunned or really disappointed. I know he was going to pay dearly for putting on that Boston Red Sox cap during pre-game show.

Then he states that the Giants had a false sense of security the first time they played the Patriots. Boy was he so wrong. Even Strahan took that comment to heart. They showed them.

Yeah Pierce responded immediately to that comment also. Howie shouldn't have made a stupid move like that since we all know the G-Men would win the Big Show. :D But hey lets be honest, without a comment like that the sport would be dull. But I did think his expression was priceless. :D

Archived