Subway Update

R32 3838

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup, they do. Suppose someone pulls out an 8-car 160 for the (F)??? Not gonna be good at all.

that wont happen, the crew will notice the car numbers ENY cars are #83xx-86xx :eek:

that wont happen, the crew will notice the car numbers ENY cars are #83xx-86xx :eek:

Regardless there's still room for error. Remember, this is the MTA we're talking about!!!

Regardless there's still room for error. Remember, this is the MTA we're talking about!!!

You know what they all say; it's not the MTA that makes errors, it's the fanatic railfanners that misperceived the nature of their jobs.

a little off topic but i did not want to make a thread solely on this matter.

anyone witness "hollowgraphic" R160's that Jamaica has? the reason its called hollowgraphic is because of the metal finish AFTER its been scratched. 9862- 9858 had graffitti along the trucks and jamaica's solution to clean it off was to scratch it off...now some R160 cars are lookin like aluminum foil blotches.

im going to have to post up pics of this. you can also look at car # 9487- 9483

a little off topic but i did not want to make a thread solely on this matter.

anyone witness "hollowgraphic" R160's that Jamaica has? the reason its called hollowgraphic is because of the metal finish AFTER its been scratched. 9862- 9858 had graffitti along the trucks and jamaica's solution to clean it off was to scratch it off...now some R160 cars are lookin like aluminum foil blotches.

im going to have to post up pics of this. you can also look at car # 9487- 9483

Yeah, I saw some tonight, on my way home.

Archived