The New M Train

Q101viaSteinway

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for this wreaking mass havoc systemwide. I'm starting to forget there ever even was an (V) train...

Silly me, right...?

Oh wait, there must be a reason for it...

...oh yeah, the (M) makes almost every single stop the (V)ever did...

So much for this wreaking mass havoc systemwide. I'm starting to forget there ever even was an (V) train...

Silly me, right...?

Oh wait, there must be a reason for it...

...oh yeah, the (M) makes almost every single stop the (V)ever did...

And even if it does f*** up, they would just send trains to both 2nd Avenue (so some people can STFU) and Chambers Street, just requires one tiny little transfer. I dont see anything bad with that.

It serves its purpose, the ridership is there, they're working (albeit slowly) on updated FIND and related software issues, the old (M) extension to south Brooklyn was always a semi-political pull anyway (I always thought the (W) or perhaps (Z) should go down there during the rush). Everything is fine now.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

lol, so has there been any 'end of the world' 'whoa is me' riders out there who can't deal with the new service now?

I take it things are running as close to normal as possible?

Lol I wanna find some of those people (mainly one but lets keep that name unknown ;)) and just laugh & gloat in their face...all the people who said that its not gonna last and that its gonna screw up QBL can choke on it lol

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Lol I wanna find some of those people (mainly one but lets keep that name unknown :)) and just laugh & gloat in their face...all the people who said that its not gonna last and that its gonna screw up QBL can choke on it lol

LOL Yeah. So far, so good. :P

Archived