Construction will hamper L this weekend

Trainspotter

Construction will hamper L this weekend

Construction work will hamper the commute on the L line this weekend, transit officials said Wednesday.

L trains will not go beyond Union Square and will skip the 3rd Avenue stop in Manhattan in both directions. Trains also will run in two sections, between Union Square and Bedford Avenue and then between Bedford Avenue and Rockaway Parkway.

Trains to and from Union Square will run every 16 minutes. Trains from Bedford Avenue to Rockaway Parkway will run every eight minutes. Normal service will resume at 5 a.m. Monday.

Full story: amny_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - February 7, 2008

It was like that Last weekend too. I don't know why they can't run a second shuttle from Union Sq to 8th Ave. They did it before.

Robert

Becasue the TA is lazy. I wonder how many people will use the BM2 and BM5 this weekend?

So theres only one train running between USQ and Bedford? Man thats so stupid. These (L) G.O.s always end up with a mess of people.
Yep I was caught in it. The headways were suppose to be 15mins for manhattan trains and 8 mins for carnsie bound trains. My brother made it much faster then that so people were not really that much delayed.

Archived