And the Proposed Obama Health Care Reform bill is.....

Shortline Bus

See I have no problem being mandated to have health insurance. It blows big time sitting here without it praying you don't get sick, get hurt or some way shape or form need to pay a visit to any doctor. So I'm honestly trying to understand what the big deal is about that. If your parents have you on their health insurance guess what kid, you're covered till you're 26.

I wish that was signed into law before I turned 21. The only thing I care about is that I'll be able to find an insurance policy that I can pay for. I see myself as being no different from the car or home that can meet with an unfortunate accident at any given minute or hour of the day and I don't wanna be uninsured when it happens. Which is the thing I think you're missing. Nobody who is uninsured wants to be uninsured.

So it's not forcing the people to go out there to get something they don't want. It's forcing the insurance companies to provide something that everybody should have.

If that's true, then why are we gonna get locked up or fined if we don't do it?...I'll be covered for shit I don't even need for example...breast enhancements...does it look like my skinny ass wants breast enhancements? Even if I don't want them I'll have to pay for em lol. If you were allowed options and the chance to shop around for health insurance and pick up only the things you and your family actually need instead of paying for what everyone else needs I'd be more with this plan.

As an "Independent moderate' voter, who agrees sometimes with the GOP I am getting disgusted at the actions that mostly consertatives and mostly wackos listening to Rush and Glenn Beck (sorry Littleblue foxie they getting out of hand)

restoring to threats. If you that ticked off, against health care vote the damn lawmakers out. It also makes the GOP who are 'playing it straight' aka acting cool, look bad.:tdown::mad:

Here last night(3/24/10) NBC News lead story w/ Brian Williams.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/vp=36026098�

FYI. The Democratics are not immune from this 'ghetto behavior either is some party leaders reported to force members of Congress and Senate to vote or else be placed in the dog horse ie no campaign monies for re-election.

That not right either. :tdown:

My congrats and hats off to all of you who commented on this topic. Both Pro and Anti Obama Health Care Reform unlike some of the so called political leaders in Washington and the wackos around the country could take a page and 'grow up' unlike the children and others on this important issue.

Again, well done guys on both sides here.-_-:tup:

As an "Independent moderate' voter, who agrees sometimes with the GOP I am getting disgusted at the actions that mostly consertatives and mostly wackos listening to Rush and Glenn Beck (sorry Littleblue foxie they getting out of hand)

restoring to threats. If you that ticked off, against health care vote the damn lawmakers out. It also makes the GOP who are 'playing it straight' aka acting cool, look bad.:tdown::mad:

Here last night(3/24/10) NBC News lead story w/ Brian Williams.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/vp=36026098�

FYI. The Democratics are not immune from this 'ghetto behavior either is some party leaders reported to force members of Congress and Senate to vote or else be placed in the dog horse ie no campaign monies for re-election.

That not right either. :tdown:

Archived