Stay away from the TRACKS!

mark1447

This picture is proff. Go to the cops and show the picture you took. You never know this can become a "12-9" as you guys call it. The cops can keep an eye out in the area and maybe prevent something from happening or maybe find the kid that was in this pic.

Just a few min ago at Ave J on Brighton Beach Line i catch a dude from above grabbing his basketball, cuz his friends and him were playing with it and a friend of him puts the ball under the third rail. They were playing on the rails like 3x...

And people complaint on why the t/a cuts service.... They lose money from law suits.. If he was shocked and dead, the t/a il get in trouble..

I didnt get caught anyways..

The R68 (Q) was very close leaving Ave H on the EXP trk!

rutd6u.jpg

Now if he got electrocuted, his family would sue the MTA.

Seriously people, who cares if he didn't report it. It's not his job. I see shit like this all the time. Sometimes I'm in a rush to get somewhere or I'm tired ass from working all day. You people need to chill the hell out and take this thread for what it is. It's a "look what I saw thread" not a "look what I saw and I didn't report it" thread. He was retrieving a ball not raping or killing someone, not that jumping onto the tracks is right but c'mon.

Having said that this thread is not closed. :mad:

Archived