Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

I lost a good buddy of mine...

Brighton Local

A good friend of mine who was a former New Yorker who moved to Phoenix about 6 Years ago, passed last Sunday while I was in NY.. I found out today from a mutual friend of ours..They found Cancer in the liver, did the surgery, but was taken from us on Sunday 3-14.. RIP Bobby. I miss you alot man....

I brought some subways to run on his layout, and I was going to help me reconstruct his 3 track layout, and add NYC Subways to it...

He was 64..

He let me borrow his MTH Proto 1 LIRR GP-38...

DSC_0080.jpg

RIP Man.. Miss ya.. :)

Z

Sorry about your loss. Sadly i know alot of people in my life who have died from cancer myself too many here to list. Such as my grandmom, my former brother in law(my sister's first husband)and a former teacher/nun in Catholic Church coming to mine. And sadly more people as well including cousins.:cry:

Hope you are ok Brighton.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I just lost my grandfather to cancer 2 months ago so I know how you are feeling. Stay strong and God bless you.

Princelex same to you and my consolandances to your family on the loss of your grandfather as well.

Archived