Pics of Nova LFSA 1212 with SBS Lights

Bx41 Wakefield

Who brings the buses down?????

I'm not sure. I did walk inside the facility one day and there were people there for a driver test, I wasn't sure if that was for test driving around Plattsburgh or for driving them down to the city. That was over a month ago.

I'm not sure. I did walk inside the facility one day and there were people there for a driver test, I wasn't sure if that was for test driving around Plattsburgh or for driving them down to the city. That was over a month ago.

Possibly both then. I would love to do that part time, but MTA wouldn't let me do that........

Nice catch, I see the +SBS+ lights

Nice pics and catch!

Great Catch

Nice!

Nice catch! I so want to ride those buses.

Thanks! :P

Nice Catch! What is the location of the photo?

Thanks, The location is Plattsburgh, NY, home of Nova's US facility.

this would really look nice as a bx41....it sucks that they are going to have the bx 41 terminate at gunhill now and have the bx 39 continue to wakefeild

They made it final??? What the eff! I thought it was still in the proposal stage? I'm going to have to plan a summer of riding the Bx41 then. At least there will still be artics going up that way for the Bx39.

you better change ur sign then and Great shots.

lmao!

LOL, no way! In my mind the Bx41 will always terminate at Mott Haven-133 St and Wakefield 241 St. Gotta keep the nostalgia :cool:.

yea me to....i can't see the bx 39 going to wakefield....its getting harder to get around the bronx with out a car or taking the cab becasue now this is going to eat up transfers and make them obsolete....i think they really don't think much about the in boro commuters that rely on the bus service instead of train...espeacially handycaped passangers...every train station doesn't have an elivator...but every bus has a wheel chair access ramp....i will miss the bx 41 on that section of white plains ;)

if this is 1212, where are 1201-1211?????

According to TTMG: 1201 is at 126th St while 1200, 1203-1204, and 1207 are at Gun Hill.

The others are still lined up outside the facility. The buses I have seen on other occasions so far are, 1203-1205, 1208, 1211 and 1212.

Archived