1 Year ago Today on the (F)

R33WF

The R160 makes its 1st run in passenger service on the (F)

Cool!

And the (F) was never the same again with the outgoing plague....

Corrected for you.

One year ago the (F) entered the 21st century;)

IAWTP!

lol do people sit around and mark these things on their calendar?

The freaks do.

Yes...

The future of this country:o...soon someone's gonna say:

Hey, it's been 17 years, 5 months, and 27 days since Redbird number 8901 was retired!!!:eek:OMG!

hells yea!

i remember the 32s on the E&F..standing at the RFW with the nice epic breeze and the t/o flying down the hill past 65th street...good times lol

the last time i was able to get a RFW on the F i remember was back sometime in July of last year on the way to work i caught a 32 F @ W4 that morning and took it for a lil bit to my stop...never got a RFW again on the F ever since B)

HPIM1836.jpg

hells yea!

i remember the 32s on the E&F..standing at the RFW with the nice epic breeze and the t/o flying down the hill past 65th street...good times lol

the last time i was able to get a RFW on the F i remember was back sometime in July of last year on the way to work i caught a 32 F @ W4 that morning and took it for a lil bit to my stop...never got a RFW again on the F ever since B)

HPIM1836.jpg

Nice Pic.And they said the matrix isn`t real.B)

I miss the days when the (F) was 100% R46. Whenever I think of the (F) I think of the R46. It is such a large and sleek car. I love those seats in three shades of orange and the noise it makes when it accelerates.

Agreed; I'd take a 46 over a 160 any day.

I know you like the 160..it's ok to admit it.....you could PM me and I won't tell anybody.lol

I don't...they're my least favorite NTTs and subway cars period.

However, I'll have to say that those cars would look good on the (A)....

Archived