1 Year ago Today on the (F)

R33WF

LOL!!!!

I think it's the other way around buddy because YOU are the one who has absolutely a single goddamn clue as to what you're saying. FYI I lived in Queens from 2000-2001 and again from 2003-2004 so the lines I had used during my time out there were the (E) and (F). IND is contradicting your claims too so maybe you need to get your info straight cuz no one's buying it.

Try again, you failed epically :tdown:

Just a walking piece of ignorance feel bad for you.

Dude the F has had 32s even in 2007 and 2008.

I know they had R32s then, I'm talking about back around 98 and 99.

i answer with this you did not ride a 32 (F) in 1998 you must have confused it with an (E)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I got on them at 15th Street Prospect Park which is not even close to an (E) line station. I know what I am talking about, but you don't even allow for the possibility that there may have been a few occasions when there were not enough R46s for (F) service and R32s were used.

i answer with this you did not ride a 32 (F) in 1998 you must have confused it with an (E)

For the umpteenth time, the (F) ran R32s BUT they ran very, very few before December of 2001. The primary fleet was R46s, yes. The (G) ran 8-car R32s and 6-car R46s before December 2001. I rode an R32 on the (R) back in 2000 and I remember it well so don't try to play on my intelligence cuz I know what I'm talking about...too bad the same can't be said for you so oh well....

Just a walking piece of ignorance feel bad for you.

You're full of s**t don't try to play my intelligence buddy.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I got on them at 15th Street Prospect Park which is not even close to an (E) line station. I know what I am talking about, but you don't even allow for the possibility that there may have been a few occasions when there were not enough R46s for (F) service and R32s were used.

Thank you someone else here gets it...

For the umpteenth time, the (F) ran R32s BUT they ran very, very few before December of 2001. The primary fleet was R46s, yes. The (G) ran 8-car R32s and 6-car R46s before December 2001. I rode an R32 on the (R) back in 2000 and I remember it well so don't try to play on my intelligence cuz I know what I'm talking about...too bad the same can't be said for you so oh well....

Exactly! This guy must really have a pair to tell others that they don't know what they are talking about.

Exactly! This guy must really have a pair to tell others that they don't know what they are talking about.

Thank goodness I know who talks facts from those who talk out of their ass you are certainly not the one who talks from the latter....

Ok ok BUT...what about the times afterwards 1998 where the (F) ran R32s...WHICH it did?

Who talking out there ass

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

You crack me up don't even bother posting here anymore buddy you're making yourself look like a fool minute by the minute....

The (G) was a 100 percent 46s because they used all the married pair of engine cars to make it six cars. After the 46s were rebuilt they gave the 46s to the locals and the (F)

G ran 8-car R32 sets. I used to ride the QB lines often with my grandpa in the early 90s. I think I would remember seeing R32s on the G.

I think the E ran some R46s too. <-this I'm not 100% sure about.

I now ignorance is never convinced it keeps on being ignorant like you.

Oops, looks like I hit a nerve!...

Get with the program you're wrong. IND and myself are explaining the truth to you yet you refuse and keep feeding the board lies....

Just admit you were wrong.

I know I'm not wrong, thats the thing. I know what I was riding, I got on an R32 at 15th Street Prospect Park during the time you said there were no R32s on the (F). Your wrong and thats it, i think I would know what I rode on.

Just admit you were wrong.

WOW, you really were dropped on your head when you were a baby weren't you???

LOL some people are just too damn ignorant...LIKE yourself. IND knows what the hell he's talking about...UNLIKE you. You're full of s**t.

G ran 8-car R32 sets. I used to ride the QB lines often with my grandpa in the early 90s. I think I would remember seeing R32s on the G.

I think the E ran some R46s too. <-this I'm not 100% sure about.

THANK YOU!!! I saw R32s on the (G) myself back when I was 7 or 8. I wish I rode one but alas I never rode a 32 on the (G) B)

Archived