Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Greetings from Australia

theflyingoreo

Hi all

I'm Aaron from Sydney, Australia.

I enjoy photography (mostly transportation) and sports as well as computers and other nerdy stuff lol.

Anyway hope to have a good time and get to know you all.

Welcome To (N)(Y)(C)(T)(F) Aaron You know me already on BVEStation as" B41" and enjoy your stay here.

~~><R>(1)(1)(0)(;)

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums Aaron. I've seen a few of your photos on the internet. Maybe you can share some of your AUS rail and bus material here. :cool:

Hi all

I'm Aaron from Sydney, Australia.

I enjoy photography (mostly transportation) and sports as well as computers and other nerdy stuff lol.

Anyway hope to have a good time and get to know you all.

Hi buddy.

Welcome. Are you an "aussie rules football' fan Oreo lol? Good to have another international sports fan on here.-_-

Off topic. I got to visit Sydney before i pass on, the bridges from what i seen from their recent Olympic games on TV in 2000 looks stunning and beautiful.

Thanks for your welcomes people, much appreciated. :P

Not really an Aussie Rules Fan, but the sport is exciting to watch.

Definitly I will be sharing my Aus Rail and Bus photos once I get my internet back. (Currently speed limited) Will be sharing some shots from when I'm conducting vintage buses this Sunday :P

Welcome aboard! I hope to see you post some shots! I've been Down Under before, and I absolutely loved it! It is definitely a place I would like to visit again before I expire. Sydney reminded me a lot of Manhattan! Only much much cleaner!

Archived