And guess what I saw....

LRG

Good catch! I love the new seats! Just hope people will NOT abuse em or we go bk to old style!

I gotta get my ride on the Bx1 2+SBS+ ib the bronx!

Thanks dude. I'm going to search for the LFS Artics and ride the (5) express hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks dude. I'm going to search for the LFS Artics and ride the (5) express hopefully tomorrow.

Sick pics! Do you know why these buses were down there? It shouldn't be long until more Nova artics are on the streets down there. They have a lot of them completed.

Great Catch

Sick pics! Do you know why these buses were down there? It shouldn't be long until more Nova artics are on the streets down there. They have a lot of them completed.

Thanks you guys, and @Bx41 my guess would be that they were being displayed for show. There were wheelchair passengers testing the bus out, regular people...I was the only rail/bus buff. I even had a chat with some of the drivers and workers who were there and they hinted to me that the bus would be heading to Manhattanville.

Best catch of the day . i know the bus driver in the first pic of 0055 . nice shots though . all nova lfs went to manhattan today ? why were they there . i caught 0055 earlier infront of the depot i put a thread down .

It could be to allow people to tour these buses.

Best catch of the day . i know the bus driver in the first pic of 0055 . nice shots though . all nova lfs went to manhattan today ? why were they there . i caught 0055 earlier infront of the depot i put a thread down .

Thanks. The Demo and bus no. 1200 went to Lower Manhattan. If any other LFS' were there I did not see them as I was there for only 20 minutes (1:20-1:40) before I got on the X10 to school.

It could be to allow people to tour these buses.

Which was basically what they were doing.

I see. Do you or anyone know what that grey box on the right hand side is in the last pic?

That box is also seen in the other low-floor buses. It could be a storage compartment for all I know but I really have no idea ;)

I think since many vehicles now use computers, it may be a computer or some type of data storage. If you look on the first page for the 08-10' NG 07 HEV's on ttmg photo section, a picture by Daniel Molina shows that the square box was the multiplex wiring system (whatever that is).

Double whammy!!!1 Nice catches.Novabus is really showing the (MTA) that its back,but That LFS has been all over the place.

Thanks! All I have to do now is ride the bus, either the regular one or the Artic.

I think since many vehicles now use computers, it may be a computer or some type of data storage. If you look on the first page for the 08-10' NG 07 HEV's on ttmg photo section, a picture by Daniel Molina shows that the square box was the multiplex wiring system (whatever that is).

Oh yeah, I saw the pic. It almost looks like some kind of server, lol. That's crazy that all that was inside there.

Awesome, right place and time eh? Good thing I didn't try to search for 0055 today.

Do you think at least the artic will still be there tomorrow?

Thanks. TBH I doubt it. I think someone here said the bus would be back at Ulmer Park today.

Slammin pics!

Thanks!

Archived