Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
LRG

And guess what I saw....

That is...if the MTA wants to pay for it.

It'll just be like low floors being in every bus. The (MTA) will have it when it becomes the norm. Of course this is all, what if... future talk. Subways would be the first to have it then buses.

I see. Do you or anyone know what that grey box on the right hand side is in the last pic?

the grey box is for radio and other electronic systems(gps transmitters recievers) the nova really has no room under the bus for this. this is where C.A.T.S. Charlotte area transit had there GPS and radio and camera recording devices. I was a driver there for 5 yrs after leaving MABSTOA.

Nice catches. Speaking of the NovaBus LFS on the B6, this is the last week on it, I believe. Two Ulmer Park Bus operators were telling me that.

Awesome, right place and time eh? Good thing I didn't try to search for 0055 today.

Do you think at least the artic will still be there tomorrow?

You probably would've gotten 0055 had you searched today. I got it on the 5:00 B6 Limited at the terminal near UP. It got to Rockaway Parkway at around 6:15 (that's a damn long ride omfg). I gotta say I love how that bus sounds, especially the double sneeze it does.

BTW nice pics and catch man!

Can't they let at least ONE good bus stay at Ulmer Park?????:mad::tdown:

They have RTS'. Those are good buses. :confused:

I rode 0055 on friday morning....nice bus.

Nice, I just need to ride them and get some video. And thanks!