The controversy of the Lady Gaga/Beyonce video "telephone'

Shortline Bus

When it comes to me and music, I just listen to any songs I find good. I listen to alot of new songs and alot of old songs from many artists and many genres. I could care less if it is autotuned or not. There are singers who I cant stand like Ke$ha or Lady Gaga but I think there is alot of good music today.

LOL. i hope you aren't serious......... how does one worship "the devil" in order to gain fame?
Im as serious as they come. Read the Rihanna article and then you will see what I'm talking about. I was surprised myself once a friend told me, but once I read the article for myself, I was shocked.

I gotta ask a question, where's the controversy? With who? I've never seen anything on TV about this video or read anything in the paper about it.

Who else is talking about this shitty video besides Shortline? As the matter of fact I would have never known this video existed until this thread was created.

I gotta ask a question, where's the controversy? With who? I've never seen anything on TV about this video or read anything in the paper about it.

Who else is talking about this shitty video besides Shortline? As the matter of fact I would have never known this video existed until this thread was created.

Hell, he never said what was so controversial about it. Maybe I don't see it because I could care less, but there seems to be nothing that bad in the song or video considering all the other crap thats out there these days.

Now someone point me to the Church of Satan... I wanna be famous.

Harry & others here is a tv news story from Fox News on the issue with this video.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4106192/lady-gaga-has-gone-too-far/

Also here on MSNBC in their entertainment segement as well on couple of days after this video was released.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/lady-gaga-s-new-video-blows-up/6ez05nu

Those people need to go kick rocks.

Hell, he never said what was so controversial about it. Maybe I don't see it because I could care less, but there seems to be nothing that bad in the song or video considering all the other crap thats out there these days.

Now someone point me to the Church of Satan... I wanna be famous.

Agreed, it is just media hype because they have nothing else to report.

'Famous' names = ratings = ftl for us that have to put up with stupid pointless nonsense.

Archived