Food Police Want to Ban Toys in Happy Meals

Forest Glen

F*** these nanny state losers. I hope they all die in a big fire caused by grease from french fry cookers, just to spite them.

He's right. That isn't the best way to cut back on fast foods. It's the PEOPLE WHO BUY THE FOOD that need to stop doing this. It bothers me when people absolutely cannot control themselves or stop being lazy once in a while!

They need health care...that we taxpayers end up paying our money for.

This is exactly why I don't like this 'healthcare for all' 'law'. People that knowingly eats unhealthy foods and then needing expensive medical care to clean out their arteries and such.

They chose to eat cheap, they deserve cheap medical care.

I personally eat whats available, when theres no food in the house its off to the nearest fast food place to get a quick meal. I know some people who do the same thing, but i can't just barge into an olive garden and say give me a full meal for only 4 bucks. And my mom would probably get reeeeally ticked off if i went to a grocery store brought some frozen food and asked her to cook it... so my best bet is that McDonalds. I'm not changing my eating habits until the gooder foods (aka heathy stuff) is made at a reasonable price. Which may never happen in this economy for some reason :confused:

I personally eat whats available, when theres no food in the house its off to the nearest fast food place to get a quick meal. I know some people who do the same thing, but i can't just barge into an olive garden and say give me a full meal for only 4 bucks. And my mom would probably get reeeeally ticked off if i went to a grocery store brought some frozen food and asked her to cook it... so my best bet is that McDonalds. I'm not changing my eating habits until the gooder foods (aka heathy stuff) is made at a reasonable price. Which may never happen in this economy for some reason :confused:

That's not the issue. I agree that it is better to eat a healthy, home cooked meal than greasy burgers. However, I'm sick of the government telling me how to live my life.

A Santa Clara County lawmaker will introduce legislation to stop restaurants from handing out toys with fast food menu items geared toward children.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=7345506

Are they worried that kids will eat the toy for extra calories? I don't see the point outside of pissing off kids who like cheap plastic crap.

The Food Nazies are taking it a step further...they want to retire RONALD MCDONALD. They even compared him to Joe Camel (anyone over the age of 23 knows who he is):

I actually miss Joe camel. That dude was so cool.

This is exactly why I don't like this 'healthcare for all' 'law'. People that knowingly eats unhealthy foods and then needing expensive medical care to clean out their arteries and such.

They chose to eat cheap, they deserve cheap medical care.

What if all they can afford is cheap because their job only pays cheap? And since people knowingly eat unhealthy food, wouldn't that require a nanny state to tell them what to eat and not eat?

The Food Nazies are taking it a step further...they want to retire RONALD MCDONALD. They even compared him to Joe Camel (anyone over the age of 23 knows who he is):

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-03-29/news/ct-talk-ronald-mcdonald-retire-0329-20100329_1_early-retirement-childhood-obesity-crisis-restaurant

Retire Ronald McDonald, not the toys

There are kids who are dying everyday because of gangs, abusive parents and/or poverty but yet we have people who are more worried about whether a toy is inside of a Happy Meal. Really? REALLY?! No wonder why America is where it is today.

It's not all about what you eat it's about what you DO and your body type.

Some people are more prone to retaining fat than others.

You can eat however you want and be fine as long as you live a lifestyle that, overall, is healthy.

I can think of one 50 something year old TSS who is a shining example of that.

There are kids who are dying everyday because of gangs, abusive parents and/or poverty but yet we have people who are more worried about whether a toy is inside of a Happy Meal. Really? REALLY?! No wonder why America is where it is today.

LOL!!!

Archived