The Benz

2 Train Master

Hey everyone,back in 2008 I remember seeing a M101 Mercedes Benz bus barreling down 125th St I think is April or March '08.I know it was a 30day test on some other routes such as the M102 & 103 and some Bronx routes.I was wondering will it be back in the future or it failed the test.It was unique silver & gray,but now I was thinking it will never come back because all these new gents are coming in like the Nova LFS n stuff.Sorry I can't provide pics or an article.I just wanted to know what happened to this unique Mercedes Benz bus.

Hey everyone,back in 2008 I remember seeing a M101 Mercedes Benz bus barreling down 125th St I think is April or March '08.I know it was a 30day test on some other routes such as the M102 & 103 and some Bronx routes.I was wondering will it be back in the future or it failed the test.It was unique silver & gray,but now I was thinking it will never come back because all these new gents are coming in like the Nova LFS n stuff.Sorry I can't provide pics or an article.I just wanted to know what happened to this unique Mercedes Benz bus.

I doubt it woud be anytime soon.Right now the closest thing to benz bus is Orion hybrids and CNG 7`s courtesy of Daimler Buses.:tup:

Diamler Buses is coming out with an American version of this bus called the Orion X so I'm pretty sure you will not see this bus again.

Here's the link to the pic on ttmg.

http://www.ttmg.org/pages/dcbna/nymta-mercedes.html

Archived