A snow pic from Yonkers

DOB2RTO

I had to run out to pick-up a cousin (actually second cousin) whose car broke down tonight (Feb. 12). When I got home, I took a snow pick the parking lot, of my residence.......my vehicle is near the back wall, and a glimpse can be seen behind the Mitsubishi to the left, and to the left of the SUV to the right and back of the Mitsubishi.

cid__0212082159.jpg

I use a similar parking here where I live and if I would have saw this thread last night I would have posted my car and lot. You guys look like you got more snow than we did. It was a soggy mess this morning.

We got about 2.5" here in the Bronx. The Bx19 was painfully slow both last night and this morning, as you'd expect on a day like today.

We got about 2.5" here in the Bronx. The Bx19 was painfully slow both last night and this morning, as you'd expect on a day like today.

You seen the pics, and you know how the artics are in snow.

We got at least 3-4 inches here in Y.O.. As usual Yonkers don't plow the streets right away.

I use a similar parking here where I live and if I would have saw this thread last night I would have posted my car and lot. You guys look like you got more snow than we did. It was a soggy mess this morning.

I was stuck with the soggy mess going home yesterday. Snow, then rain, snow again, short period of rain. Then loads of the snow and came morning, straight rain and hasn't stopped since then. I'm not even going to talk about the messes I had to endure and how times I almost got hit by traffic.

I was stuck with the soggy mess going home yesterday. Snow, then rain, snow again, short period of rain. Then loads of the snow and came morning, straight rain and hasn't stopped since then. I'm not even going to talk about the messes I had to endure and how times I almost got hit by traffic.

Thank goodness I was off those two days......

Archived