Model Bus stores in NYC?

23 West 45th St. in the basement. :P

And the general problem is that its near 42nd st...prices make me go :eek: :tdown:

ok thanks.

i guess it had to do with coming one day and he was really rude to this kid who was asking him for tips on what to do to get into this hobbie....

Hmm, one of those. Let him run that game with me.

i guess it had to do with coming one day and he was really rude to this kid who was asking him for tips on what to do to get into this hobbie....

Is that the guy with the glasses?

Say, whatever happened to the guy in front? I bought an ICE and a steam locomotive from him. He moved, but where?

you can find some model buses at the red caboose (just beware the owner) also the transit museum stores have the bus banks.....also you have http://www.royalcoachbuses.com/ which you can order the plastic buses direct....or i go to whiteplains new york theres a hobbie shop near the gallaria..i get the blank orions from them

Does the Red Caboose sell Corgi Fishbowl Buses?

Last time I was in there, they didn't have anything good as far as relating to buses.

They NEVER do everytime i have been in that store. That store does not carry anything for the adult modlers . They carry crap like Thomas The Tank bull crap (no offense to you Thomas fans) but you would think with it being an MTA store they would have a nice variety, however they don't..

What The BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Shit. Does he sell any other North American Buses there?

not that i know of i stopped going there for my models...i might drop by to see if there any g scale stuff there for my artic bus that i am working hard to get the bellos done on but i dread going there

not that i know of i stopped going there for my models...i might drop by to see if there any g scale stuff there for my artic bus that i am working hard to get the bellos done on but i dread going there

I went there and his fishbowls are now for $54.09. I was so FreakING close to getting one. If I knew it was that much, I could have bought it with my own money.

I went there and his fishbowls are now for $54.09. I was so FreakING close to getting one. If I knew it was that much, I could have bought it with my own money.

kool i needed to pick my up a fishbowl to repaint....i was going to go to my hobbie shop in white plains this weekend but decided to go to buffalo wild wings instead lol......tried to see the new Nova select bus but was not lucky >_<.....trying to get some more blank buses soon so i can start...of i am trying something new for the artics (artic 3.0) i am close to figuering out the bend for the bus (and so close i might put instuctions for everyone)

Archived