12-9 Kings Highway On The (N)

Earlyer today an S/B (N) train went BIE entering Kings Highway but then service kept going after that train recharged. About a half hour later, another S/B (N) was held by flaggers between Kings Highway and Bay Pkwy as a body was being removed from the tracks, after that all hell broke loose.

PD is now allowing (N) trains to operate S/B to Coney Island.

What sucks was that I was ALMOST caught up when it happened. I was at Coney Island on the (N) platform with no trains on either tracks, which was weird. Then the PA announcements went on and said no (N) trains at this time, take the (Q) or (D) trains to nearby stops.

This is really dumb. If you're going to kill yourself at least do it in a non-public place.

Yea. I just took the (N) home. I was surprised when I saw the two yellow lights where it would normally be a yellow and a green (indicating the train was going to switch to the West End line at 36 Street. Then the conductor mentioned an investigation at Kings Highway. The (N) ran express making stops at 9 Avenue, 62 Street, Bay Parkway, and then Coney Island.

Archived