12-9 Kings Highway On The (N)

Got word of another 12-9 at 116th Street on the (1), it's not known if it is a suicide or an accident yet.

I got the service advisory email earlier about a police investigation and wondered if it was another 12-9. Sad man...

Theres more to this story than what the press is saying and its not good at all not good...

Thats all i can say for now..B)

i heard some things also.......kind of incredible.........dont know if its true or not, but if it is, smh..........

Theres more to this story than what the press is saying and its not good at all not good...

Thats all i can say for now..B)

i heard some things also.......kind of incredible.........dont know if its true or not, but if it is, smh..........

Man this is really serious I dont want to see things like this at the age of 14...well thats life:confused:

Got word of another 12-9 at 116th Street on the (1), it's not known if it is a suicide or an accident yet.

I heard the same thing as well...some (1) trains were being routed to 148th Street, onto the WPR and even onto Dyre.

You have be one mentally screwed up person to just throw yourself in front of a train. This is sad stuff. I feel bad for any T/O here (or anywhere) that's ever had to deal with this.

A few weeks ago, I was at Metro Center in DC waiting on a Red Line during rush hour and some girl dropped her iPod on the trackbed. She was actually going to jump onto the trackbed and retrieve it herself...in freaking rush hour! I don't know, but in light of all the 12/9 incidents on the MTA, the good Samaritan in me came out. She screamed "damn it" and as I saw her stoop down to enter the trackbed, I grabbed her immediately. I looked at her and told her that iPod is replaceable, your life isn't. She smiled and told me thank you. A few people patted me on the shoulder. I don't know WTF goes through people's head sometimes.

Archived