Your first cellphone

St Louis Car 09

Samsung SPH-A660 (Sprint)

30732916-2-440-front-2.gif

I had to google "2004 Sprint Samsung Flip Phone" lol.

At the time I had this this was a banging phone (to me), times have drastically changed, I'm posting this from an iPod.

This phone had virtually no cons to me except it not having the little screen on the front (time, date, etc.) which was pretty much standard at the time. It was very durable and lasted me 1.5-2 years it could've kept running but it was pretty outdated. I probably couldn't function with it in 2010 though.

2. Samsung Blue Flip Phone

3. Samsung Slider Phone

4. Nokia Music Slide Phone

5. Sidekick Slide

6. iPod touch (yes I used it as a communications device for months lol)

7. Blackberry Curve

8. MyTouch 3G

I know I'm probably missing a couple of phones.

My 1st was a Boost Mobile pre-paid i835 a few years ago back in '06.

2.T-Mobile Razr('07-'08)

3.T-Mobile Sidekick '08 had it for about a year already and is my current cellular device.I wish my next phone to be a Blackberry.The Tmobile SK is a plan $59.99/month for 2000min unl txt,MY Fav 5 plan free nights 7pm-11:59pm.Free min on weekends starting Fridays 8pm-Sunday 11:59pm.Great plan 2000min!!! I only use about 200min anyways all I do is IM*lol*.

I don't remember my first cellphone. I do know that I've had the same cellphone number for just about 10 years. I've only had one other cellphone number. Before that I had like 10 different beepers. B)

(M2)y first was A (N)extel and I can say that they can survive A drop:tup:i630 or 680 but my last was the 870 and that phone was A great buy.

I used to be on Nextel for about five years or so. I was real happy when I finally dropped them.

My first phone was an old LG back in 2003. Black and white screen with a blue blacklight that could be turned on. Small flip phone with an extending antenna. Featured voicemail, address book, and clock. Mono sound and very very basic "beeping" ringtones. No text messaging, picture capability, camera, or (obviously) video/mobile web.

My first phone was an old LG back in 2003. Black and white screen with a blue blacklight that could be turned on. Small flip phone with an extending antenna. Featured voicemail, address book, and clock. Mono sound and very very basic "beeping" ringtones. No text messaging, picture capability, camera, or (obviously) video/mobile web.
Compared to current phones,any phone from 2000 to I say 2005 were basic but rock solid built phones.Todays phones are sooo computerized and sensitive if dropped.

Compared to current phones,any phone from 2000 to I say 2005 were basic but rock solid built phones. Todays phones are sooo computerized and sensitive if dropped.

Totally! They used to be TANKS compared to the dainty iPhone sans aftermarket protective encapsulation jacket :mad:

Archived