5110 A New Member Of The Orange Family Signs .

ciboii22

Nice photos

Thanks . now whats next 5105-5110 will it be 5111,5112,5113,5114 ? lol . 5111 will look so good if it had a repaint new windows and no ads on the front back or sides with an orange lumindator sign . and turn the bus on at night and just cruise slowly . i love 5111 .

Orange=easy to see. I wish all RTS' were like this.

Nice pics and catch!

they should have made all of the 5000 series RTS orange LED.

Thanks Guys ! . & yes all 5075-5124 should be orange signed lol .

For your eyes, yes. But on a camera, no.

what?

And then they can be moved back to Flatbush >:-D

Hopefully by the time they replace the signs for 5124, the MTA will buy the Nova 40' LFS for Ulmer.

no let the 5000s stay at upk . flatbush is better with hybrids . and i saw 5110 about 3 hours ago on the b1

IMO, the orange signs are actually crappier than the green ones. They have this refresh rate of... err... Point your camera at it during the daytime and see what you get.

the orange signs are better to read at night but the green ones are better in the day .

doesn't the Orange led during the day look better anyways as they are on the Orion7 og and ng.

yes sort of but the green signs look better in the day but i like the orange signs for the night

Easy for you to say since Ulmer can't handle the hybrids. I'd prefer those RTSs to be returned back. Ulmer can have the 8800s and 9000s till they are replaced by the Nova LFs.

Lol . we can handle hybrids its just that they wont give it to us . no i dont want the 9300s and 8800s now . they are beat up by lga and fla depot .

Archived