Family of one-legged woman hit by train shocked by apparent suicide

Y2Julio

The family of the one-legged woman apparently hit by an (N) train in Brooklyn said they were stunned she would take her own life.

"This is a shock to all of us," said Yang Lin's brother, Hang, 26.

The 25-year-old legal translator's half-naked, mangled body was found Sunday in a culvert at the Kings Highway station in Bensonhurst, her prosthetic leg ripped off by the train.

Police said there was no indication of foul play. A source said Lin had a history of psychiatric problems and likely killed herself.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/03/30/2010-03-30_subway_suicide_a_shock_to_kin.html#ixzz0jfaJ8cUi

post-1245-133288581701_thumb.jpg

post-1245-133288581701_thumb.jpg

asian female with mental problems, gee, I never heard of that one before...

yeah you take advantage of that all the time you f***in creep

seriously there ain't no stopping that which is bound to happen anyway. sympathies lie only with the train crews and first responders. can never expect the victims' families to see it coming, if they did, they probably would have done their damdest to make sure it didnt happen

Why did you have to link that picture?

It was in my history folder, this was from the Daily News online edition, somebody posted that in the comments section, it has since been removed.

You do watch horror movies right? I hope you have nightmares tonight! I think it was a fake photo but what do I know.

Joe mocking Fox5? see you got more common sense than i gave you credit for :cool::)

fox5 is much more tabloid than any of the other news stations (cbs, nbc, abc, pix); I see it having really little in common with fox news (even though they're all murdoch-owned). this is all irrelevant though, because news in general is entertainment. always has been, always will be.

I think it was a fake photo

it's real.

It was in my history folder, this was from the Daily News online edition, somebody posted that in the comments section, it has since been removed.

You do watch horror movies right? I hope you have nightmares tonight! I think it was a fake photo but what do I know.

I saw the pic yesterday.

the LIRR essentially did this after that dipshit kid got creamed by an M7 while tagging signal boxes.

That happened in 2007 right?

I still haven't gotten it!:cry:

Someone posted the link to the picture already.

lmao i always have nightmares

• 1 year later...

Archived