Nice General Orders Coming up for April 2010!

mark1447

For the (G) GO, It Starts at Corut Sq and Ends at Coney Island Replacing the (F)

The (G) will use Full-legnth R46's with (Maybe) the R32's. Rarely they use R32's for the (G) GO, It happened 3 times, in 2004,2007 and 2009.

So I will be on the (G).

The (F) will be nothing but R46's and R160's, But the last time I did this GO they used R46's and an R44 set from Pitkin yard.

Will the (G) use some of the (F) 160s during next weekends GO being that it is going to Coney Island and lately all the (F) trains I have seen laid up at Coney Island have been 160s.

Will the (G) use some of the (F) 160s during next weekends GO being that it is going to Coney Island and lately all the (F) trains I have seen laid up at Coney Island have been 160s.

Negative...(G) crew aren't qualified to use them.

The picture of the R160 at Court Square that was signed as (G) did a round-trip late at night, using (F) crew however....

You wanna hear something else interesting?...

During the daytime hours of the G.O., the (F) will be express in Brooklyn...which is definitely something different and unusual. Usually the (F) operates local in Brooklyn and the (A) is express.

Guess Fulton Street Local riders don't want to transfer....

You are right I guess the MTA is trying to speed up the (F) trip time.

Let Me say this in Plan ENGLISH

THE (G) CREWS ARE NOT R160 Trained, They Will Not use R160's and plus the (F) has gotten 5 R46's Back form the (R).

Let Me say this in Plan ENGLISH

THE (G) CREWS ARE NOT R160 Trained, They Will Not use R160's and plus the (F) has gotten 5 R46's Back form the (R).

Don't worry dude I already explained it to him but thanks for reiterating it again for the challenged lol

Add some more GO's to next weekend's mess....

(E) Jamaica-bound trains run on the (F) from West 4 St to Roosevelt Av

Weekend, 12:01 AM Sat to 5 AM Mon, Apr 17 - 19

(6) Brooklyn Bridge-bound trains run express from 14 St-Union Sq to Brooklyn Bridge

Weekend, 12:01 AM Sat to 5 AM Mon, Apr 17 - 19

(R) 71 Av-bound trains run express from 36 to Pacific Sts and skip DeKalb Av

Weekend, 6:30 AM to midnight Sat and Sun, Apr 17 - 18

I was on the (E) today there was no southbound local service between Continental and Roosevelt and only the (R) running northbound local between Roosevelt and Continental. The crowds at Roosevelt waiting for the local were huge especially without any southboud local service. Union Turnpike was also a mess with (E) going to 179st and many passengers complaining about their wasn't any warning for this GO.

I was on the (E) today there was no southbound local service between Continental and Roosevelt and only the (R) running northbound local between Roosevelt and Continental. The crowds at Roosevelt waiting for the local were huge especially without any southboud local service. Union Turnpike was also a mess with (E) going to 179st and many passengers complaining about their wasn't any warning for this GO.

Those (E) riders need to Shut the F&*^k up, They were noticed about the G.O., They had put up signs a week before this happend, Im not an (E) rider no more but I noticed the G.O. a week ago and the NYCTA always put up a list of G.O.'s, Its the People that are so godamn lazy and don't take the time to look, That's why they don't know what's going on, I just going to say this, The NYC subway riders are just plan stupid, That's why the MTA does not give a damn about us.

Dumbass (E) riders need to learn how to read the goddamn signs and PLAN AHEAD! Now they're complaining about weekend G.O.'s? The MTA is trying to improve conditions for them but that shows how ungrateful they are, so....

You guys know that it's not just (E) riders that ***** about GOS right? Just about every rider on every line does, mostly due to the fact that most don't read the signs, but also because it seems like they never end.

but also because it seems like they never end.

Yeah like the guy bitching on the (1) on Saturday that "these damn interruptions never end! takes too long to get to the Bronx!"

Of course, it doesn't help that he wasn't speaking proper English.

You guys know that it's not just (E) riders that ***** about GOS right? Just about every rider on every line does, mostly due to the fact that most don't read the signs, but also because it seems like they never end.

Well they like to gripe about every single damn thing, so....

But you're right about them appearing as if they're constantly ongoing and such. However, if people learned to plan ahead then they wouldn't run into such problems when service changes come about. It's good that some are a one-shot deal and they never return. But for those that are ongoing people just have to make the best of it.

Archived