Subway suicide horror

Trainspotter

Subway suicide horror

Two men jumped in front of subway trains in suicide attempts in Manhattan and Brooklyn Wednesday, police said.

In Brooklyn, a man walked 200 feet down the (G) train tunnel near the Classon Ave. station before being struck and killed by a train about 3:30 p.m., cops said.

Another man survived when he leaped in front of a (V) train about 3 p.m. at 53rdSt. and Fifth Ave. in Manhattan. He was taken to Bellevue Hospital in critical condition.

From: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - February 14, 2008

Valentines day is the next day, and maybe they were beyond hurt by not having a valentine. I'm still looking for a new one. Hopefully this one I've been eying, will get on the bus tonight, so I can ask her. Got to be careful who I ask, as too many of them see ATM not MTA.

That sucks, I kinda find Valentine's Day a little repulsive, maybe 'cause I'm single, but I'd never take my own life over a holiday for lovers, but I'm not them. Happy Singles Awareness Day!

I find valentines day a little expensive, cause that's all it is. IMO, Valentines day is all year round with you lover.......

What these morons need to understand is that they're involving the train crew when jumping in front of a train. They should stay home and mix up a toxic drink and down the hatch. That's it! That way none of the hard working employees of any transit system suffers.

What these morons need to understand is that they're involving the train crew when jumping in front of a train. They should stay home and mix up a toxic drink and down the hatch. That's it! That way none of the hard working employees of any transit system suffers.

3 ounces of turpentine, a shot of paint thinner, add some crushed cyanide tablets, a little sugar for sweetness, and some flavoring of ones choice.

Screw transit workers, they all suck!...........

Before you continue to rag on my friend, please realize this had nothing to do with his lack of having a Valentine. Show some respect and compassion for a human being before you all start sounding like a miserable bunch.

If anyone wants to learn more about this wonderful human being, let me know. I'd be happy to pass on his obituary privately.

Before you continue to rag on my friend, please realize this had nothing to do with his lack of having a Valentine. Show some respect and compassion for a human being before you all start sounding like a miserable bunch.

If anyone wants to learn more about this wonderful human being, let me know. I'd be happy to pass on his obituary privately.

I guess your friend was the (G) train victim. It doesn't look like anyone was ragging on your friend. All subway jumpers are the same to railfanners. They don't attack them personally. They attack their choice of where to take their life.

In any case, I'm very sorry for your loss.

i don't think they mean it. like BMT 4 Life said they don't like how they decided to take their life.

and as for your friend, i feel very sorry for you, i totally understand sometime people just can't go on with their life, for whatever reason it is.

Archived