Must see TV on Friday April 2 and Saturday April 3

JubaionBx12+SBS

I should have said this sooner but I will be on television on Friday April 2nd and Saturday April 3rd. I would greatly appreciate some of my transitfans on the Forums watched.

The show is called "The Challenge" its a quiz show where teams of 4 students represent local high schools in a Jeporady style academic tournamet. I was on the team for Harry S Truman playing against Preston in the 2nd round.

Harry S Truman vs. Preston can be seen on Friday April 2nd at 6:30 pm on MSG Varsity(Cablevision Channel 14) and will repeat on Saturday April 3rd at 9 or 9:30 pm on News 12(Cablevision Channel 12). My name is Julonni and im standing closet to the Preston girls.

I should have said this sooner but I will be on television on Friday April 2nd and Saturday April 3rd. I would greatly appreciate some of my transitfans on the Forums watched.

The show is called "The Challenge" its a quiz show where teams of 4 students represent local high schools in a Jeporady style academic tournamet. I was on the team for Harry S Truman playing against Preston in the 2nd round.

Harry S Truman vs. Preston can be seen on Friday April 2nd at 6:30 pm on MSG Varsity(Cablevision Channel 14) and will repeat on Saturday April 3rd at 9 or 9:30 pm on News 12(Cablevision Channel 12). My name is Julonni and im standing closet to the Preston girls.

Good luck kid. Sadly i live upstate NY and i dont get Cablevision sorry.:P

Sorry I only have Time Warner. But don't be nervouse.

Archived