If Only the MTA had enough money

R44 CNG

Ok we all know that the MTA has gone back to ordering new buses from NovaBus but what about New Flyer. Take a sec to remember... ex D60 and C40. Anyways New Flyer as some of you know updated their buses...Take a look. Correct me if they recently ordered any new buses from New Flyer.

Note: the R stands for Restyled

C40LFR

lfr_culvercity.jpg

D60LFR

RTA.jpg

I just put this here because I love the blue LED (Xcelsior)

xcelsior_2.jpg

I think NF makes a better Bus then Orion down here MARTA has a Few 07. the 1996 C40 out run some of the 2002 07's guess that why they went back to NF.

Yay a New Flyer fan...im still Orion all day though:cool:

It'll be a long time before you see (MTA) purchase from New Flyer again. It doesn't have anything to do with money. New Flyer F'ed up by cancelling the last order of the D60HF because they were trying to move toward their production of the D60LF. The result is (MTA) doesn't buy from them anymore.

It'll be a long time before you see (MTA) purchase from New Flyer again. It doesn't have anything to do with money. New Flyer F'ed up by cancelling the last order of the D60HF because they were trying to move toward their production of the D60LF. The result is (MTA) doesn't buy from them anymore.

Oh so thats what happened:tup:

So i see u hate Orion but love Nova and Slants;)

Hey, don't get me wrong. I'm a huge fan of the Orion 5 and 6 and the Orion 7 OG but IMO Orion made a huge downgrade when they made Next Gens. I hate having to see all that crap in Staten Island, especially after school when I take the S79. Most of the time I do get an O5 but when I get a NG it just kills my day cuz I want a ride on a good bus on my way home.

NG = junk that shouldn't be allowed on the road.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I'm a huge fan of the Orion 5 and 6 and the Orion 7 OG but IMO Orion made a huge downgrade when they made Next Gens. I hate having to see all that crap in Staten Island, especially after school when I take the S79. Most of the time I do get an O5 but when I get a NG it just kills my day cuz I want a ride on a good bus on my way home.

NG = junk that shouldn't be allowed on the road.

You should call it the FG: Failed Generation:cool:

The Management at NYCT not the (MTA) needs to grow up and put the past behind them those Buses look way more attractive to me then the junk that they are ordering now

Idk, I'd be pissed too if I ordered something specific from a company and they decided to not deliver what I asked for.

(W)o(W) give us A Batch of 50 of the last pic (N)(F) :tup:I like those

Great friggin' pics :tup:(K)<R>

If only...

the blue sign looks hot, but it has low visibility in darkness. I think that's why the (MTA) shifted away from the green flipdots.

I like the last pic,looks sexy :cool:

People are digging the Blue LED:cool:

Idk, I'd be pissed too if I ordered something specific from a company and they decided to not deliver what I asked for.
I agree a little bit but Low Floors are in they should have just went with the Low Floors the design looks sleek if you want the elderly to use the service low floor is truely the way to go they are the ones that usually have problems climbing stairs but people have this misconception that being elderly is a disability when it is truely not

Archived