Still not sure how to take pics

R44 CNG

If you ask me, those came out good. Just keep messing around with the camera and set proper exposure, white balance, ISO, etc. for optimal results. Keep it up!

thanx buddy:tup: keep up the good work;)

OMG these are BAD!!! :eek:

No wait thats an April fools jk ;)!

Its excellent man!!!

Hey thats an excellent start bro, and its pefect, i dont see any flaws here

Just add a LITTLE bit of contrast and your good :)!

Don't be too hard on yourself, I think they came out pretty good. You can see all of them clearly and the 3/4 [most of the screen/zoomed in] shots are the 'most popular' kinds of shots anyway. You can crop images if you want, but you should leave some scenery in the shots.

The lens probably should be wiped, but I think you have steady hands [ie: not shaking = blurry images].

(T)hanks for showing College Pt Depot love :tup: (G)reat pics

I wonder why we didnt get any Bee-line buses hmmm:confused:(K)(R)

CP probably has more than enough CNG O5s for the local routes. Plus the MTA didn't want 3 depots to have them and kept them at just 2. I really would've loved if Far Rockaway got them.

Your composition on your photos are very good just have to mess around with the camera.

Thanks

(T)hanks for showing College Pt Depot love :tup: (G)reat pics

I wonder why we didnt get any Bee-line buses hmmm:confused:(K)(R)

What a great idea...CNG's ftw

Nice stuff! Keep practicing.

Thanks

Your lens looks like it's dirty. Wipe it with a cloth and the pics should have better contrast. You should also include more background/scenery into the pic for better pics.

I'm upgrading my cam anyway...Thanks

Don't be too hard on yourself, I think they came out pretty good. You can see all of them clearly and the 3/4 [most of the screen/zoomed in] shots are the 'most popular' kinds of shots anyway. You can crop images if you want, but you should leave some scenery in the shots.

The lens probably should be wiped, but I think you have steady hands [ie: not shaking = blurry images].

CP probably has more than enough CNG O5s for the local routes. Plus the MTA didn't want 3 depots to have them and kept them at just 2. I really would've loved if Far Rockaway got them.

Awesome pics! Keep up the good work!

Thanks

The photos aren't bad at all. I agree that maybe your lens need to be cleaned and having the trashcan in a few of the shots will matter in later years, helping to date your photos

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Archived