Apple iPad

St Louis Car 09

Went shopping at the SI Mall and got to play with one at the Apple store. I must say it is a pretty cool device. Even my girlfriend got a kick out of it. I love my iPod touch so the iPad felt natural right away.

Will I be getting one anytime soon, probably not.

I like the idea of a giant itouch, but I have no intentions of buying this. But if I get it as a gift [some banks will give you items as a reward for depositing a certain amt of money - that's how I got my Itouch and laptop] or present, I'll accept it.

I'm dying to get my hands on the imac computer but its so expensive, but this ipad doesn't look appealing to me. I guess cause I'm not on face book or twitter.....

Its sooo rediculous how people literally wait in line for hours just to get this thing SMH.

let them...i'll just step in later on and pick one up after a price job then brag about it when I do. That's what I did when my roommate wasted 600 on his Iphone as opposed to my 100

let them...i'll just step in later on and pick one up after a price job then brag about it when I do. That's what I did when my roommate wasted 600 on his Iphone as opposed to my 100

I did the same thing, I paid 500 for my iphone and a month later it went down. by xmas it will be 299 watch.

I heard on the news today there was a couple from Germany on line waiting to get this thing because back home its not available for another few weeks, so they wanted to be the first ones in their "home town" to have it. Thats just discusting.

I heard on the news today there was a couple from Germany on line waiting to get this thing because back home its not available for another few weeks, so they wanted to be the first ones in their "home town" to have it. Thats just discusting.

I see nothing disgusting about foreigners flying 1000s of miles over here to splurge. Contribute to our economy foreigners as much as you please.

I see nothing disgusting about foreigners flying 1000s of miles over here to splurge. Contribute to our economy foreigners as much as you please.

Its discusting that people go out of their way just to get something that just a non essential in life. In 2 weeks this Ipad will be forgotten about and we will be still hearing horror stories about the major crisis with the mta and the rest of the world.

i hate apple products, I hoper microsoft makes something like this.

No! :eek:

Well Microsoft doesn't make the device, independent companies do.

But....

Nobody needs to waste time & money buying this. What the iPad is is a super-sized, severely reduced-functionality iPhone........with no phone capability.

Well Microsoft doesn't make the device, independent companies do.

But....

Nobody needs to waste time & money buying this. What the iPad is is a super-sized, severely reduced-functionality iPhone........with no phone capability.

Apple Products are too expensive . Now if you have the money to get something like this then your fine. Almost all of Macs cost over 1,000$, if u buy a cheaper one, u get a crap as macbook with a small size screen, like a netbook. Unlike Windows which you can get a huge LCD at an affordable cost $200 up (Netbooks to Laptops to Desktop Prices)

As for no Phone capability, i dont understand, they have an AT&T 3G plan, isn't that phone or wifi with any AT&T hot spot?

Apple Products are too expensive . Now if you have the money to get something like this then your fine. Almost all of Macs cost over 1,000$, if u buy a cheaper one, u get a crap as macbook with a small size screen, like a netbook. Unlike Windows which you can get a huge LCD at an affordable cost $200 up (Netbooks to Laptops to Desktop Prices)

As for no Phone capability, i dont understand, they have an AT&T 3G plan, isn't that phone or wifi with any AT&T hot spot?

The Ipad uses ATT 3G to surf the webin case you are not near a wi-fi spot.Ipad plans start from $15-30. Just like carrying your phone around for 3G and since the Pad cant make phone calls,The 3G is only good for web surfing and video.

Archived