Apple iPad

St Louis Car 09

...I paid 500 for my iphone and a month later it went down. by xmas it will be 299 watch.

...I went to the store the other day while I was working, I wanted a quickie snack, I had $1 dollar on me, & I can't even afford the atm fee's. So I left starving ;)

What do you want, you paid $500 for a CELL PHONE!:eek:

One day my wife went out and bought me a $250 BlackBerry after activating a new carrier. I was pissed, I didn't want it! $250?!? Well, you'd better believe that this BlackBerry is gonna last me until the damn screws start falling out of it.

This Economy supposedly is in the shitter, & I make really good money & I can't even afford to buy a pack of Devil Dogs, so how are these people doing it? Another peice of junk. Bleh :tdown:

They bought it with their credit cards, a sane person wouldn't be camped overnight in the city with hundreds or even thousands of dollars in cash in his or her pocket.

A lot of people just buy nice things to impress people that they don't like. Shakes head.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/sys/1674661095.html

i Pad 16GB (Brand New) - $650 (Midtown)

Well, after waiting and camping out on line overnight, I was lucky enough to score two i Pads (16 GB WiFi). I m keeping one (of course). If anyone is interested in the 2nd unit, please make a bid. This is a brand new i Pad in an un-opened box.

Cheers !

~ claudia ~

What do you want, you paid $500 for a CELL PHONE!:eek:

One day my wife went out and bought me a $250 BlackBerry after activating a new carrier. I was pissed, I didn't want it! $250?!? Well, you'd better believe that this BlackBerry is gonna last me until the damn screws start falling out of it.

Thats what happens when your impulsive and don't exercise good judgment. I saw it, I wanted to impress people and for what, I cancelled the at&t before the 2 year contract was up to go back to my nextel & just recently the iphone died on me and I cannot get ot fixed as per the apple store on 5th.

They bought it with their credit cards, a sane person wouldn't be camped overnight in the city with hundreds or even thousands of dollars in cash in his or her pocket.

A lot of people just buy nice things to impress people that they don't like. Shakes head.

I was guilty of doing that at one point of my life buying things just to impress. Now I have learned..I bought the iphone because my x was talking about it and I went and got one to be "cool"

My take on this is that it's media hype. Whether years ago it was the cabbage patch kids or elmo for the Xmas season and recently ipad/apple phone aka mini wanna laptops/cellphone combos i always thought it was a waste of time to wait on line for opening day and buy brand new.

Almost always these products have glitches or at least 'minor' problems and are way over priced. The later products of newer ones like the apple are always much better and most important much cheaper.:tdown:

Other than maybe being on the tv news what the point?:eek:

I was in Roosevelt Field yesterday, I meant to go see it and play around with it but I forgot lol. It looks cool, I wanted one but i'll probably wait until the next one comes out. I wish it was it's own computer, why does it have to depend on iTunes.

How about that new iPhone, anyone say T-Mobile (I hope).

I was in Roosevelt Field yesterday, I meant to go see it and play around with it but I forgot lol. It looks cool, I wanted one but i'll probably wait until the next one comes out. I wish it was it's own computer, why does it have to depend on iTunes.

How about that new iPhone, anyone say T-Mobile (I hope).

It's so dependent on iTunes because it's a

CASTRATED iPHONE!

Went shopping at the SI Mall and got to play with one at the Apple store. I must say it is a pretty cool device. Even my girlfriend got a kick out of it. I love my iPod touch so the iPad felt natural right away.

Will I be getting one anytime soon, probably not.

How DARE you encroach my afterschool territory! B)

When I head back to school I'm definitely checking this iPad thing out.

i hate microsoft products, I hope apple makes the iPad better though.

I hope microsoft store never opens...they're that bad!

Fixed!!!

I'm dying to get my hands on the imac computer but its so expensive, but this ipad doesn't look appealing to me. I guess cause I'm not on face book or twitter.....

You don't have ti be a social networker to be into the gadget stuff. But I'm not too impressed with it myself. I'm a huge apple fan and something tells me the iPad may hurt apple a little...they already got blasted by critics because "it's not what people really wanted"...

Microsoft Products are too cheap . They cost so little and they always break...it's a hassle to get the damn thing fixed unlike a good ol' apple product

Fixed again!!!

Archived