R160 on the (R)!

Bracamonte

well this was going 2 happen eventualy now lets see how long it takes before someone catches it on the (V).

Someone already caught the R160 (V) I think it was Dave160.As far as I know R160's has been in service on the A,D,E,F,G,J,L,M,N,Q,R,V,W & Z.So the only lines I haven't witnessed or seen a 160 on was the B & C & Shuttle trains.

I rather any1 foam over something rare and new than foaming over something boring and old.I remember when I saw someone foam over a broken down bus my heart dropped all I could do was smh & say foamers(in my mind).

Within a week if not already, the R160s on the (R) will be old and boring. If I unexpectedly caught the Arnines running on the (R), it would be new and exciting.

Within a week if not already, the R160s on the (R) will be old and boring. If I unexpectedly caught the Arnines running on the (R), it would be new and exciting.

Yep. I remember being on the (E) the first day R-160s ran there. Next time I rode it, it was nearly all R-160s and just another day. Same is true here, ridden one you've ridden them all.

Nice catch...once again I'm always one of the last people to catch something ;) lol

The first R160 ride I took was the one on the N line, but I never bothered to get up like 5am or something just to get to the WTC stop on the E line and camp out for an R160. Why bother when the entire line will just be nothing but R160s?

The first time I actually caught any kind of 160 was on the (A) (I actually cut school that day and found it by accident). Its only a matter of time before the plague called 'The NTT Disease' hits the few remaining strongholds of non-NTT equipment

No 4-car trains will be cut. If they were to make Gs 6-car trains again, then the AA pairs on the A will be sent back to Jamaica yard to give back to the G and the A will run a-b-b-a sets again.

They would be 5-car sets on the (G).

The first time I actually caught any kind of 160 was on the (A) (I actually cut school that day and found it by accident). Its only a matter of time before the plague called 'The NTT Disease' hits the few remaining strongholds of non-NTT equipment

I caught the 160 (A) train on a Sunday. Rode it from Utica Avenue to Jay Street. That was the only time I enjoyed riding it. Other than that I could care less.

No 4-car trains will be cut. If they were to make Gs 6-car trains again, then the AA pairs on the A will be sent back to Jamaica yard to give back to the G and the A will run a-b-b-a sets again.

Memories are short on the internet. Don't take this personally but I know I responded to you about this either on here or on SubChat in the past. And I saw you questioned this once again the other day over there. The facts have not changed.

There are not enough AA (yes one AB) sets of R46's to outfit the G line properly to make 6 car R46's. There would be just enough with ZERO spares and you don't run a railroad like that.

The leads (into and out of the relay) at Church Ave. will only hold a 4 car 75' train. Anything longer than that waiting to get in or out will foul other tracks, especially the s/b F @ Church. That' the MAIN LINE!

Furthermore, G trains will not be lengthened because MTA has NO MONEY!!!!!!

Despite the rumblings to the contrary, a 300' train on the G, no matter what equipment runs "tomorrow", is generally sufficient. The only exception is in the AM rush when schools are open and a few intervals are overcrowded, like the one I make out of Church because I am 9 minutes behind my leader with 2 F's ahead of me, whereas my follower if 6 minutes behind me with only 1 F between us . Last week with schools closed, that usually heavy trip had half the usual crowd.

in 2006 i Rode the R160A-2 and the R160B (A)train cars when it Ran on a weekday afternoon 3:01pm @utica avenue. and it took me 3days to figure out when it came and i rode it to Broadway- nassau.

Archived