Fare beaters on the Bx6 in the Bronx- 161st/River Ave.

mark1447

If there's an opportunity to strike back and save a life then yeah I definitely would.

That's good, although I was asking Messino. He seems to be able to automatically assume nobody would help.

That's good, although I was asking Messino. He seems to be able to automatically assume nobody would help.

Who cares. Everyone is being pussies talking about videotaping fare beaters and how it gets you all upset. Theres way more important things to worry about than some fare beaters.

wait. Pass means Farebeat?

I didn't know. I think u mean F6 on the farebox

No, PASS can also mean an employee. Just anyone getting on for free... or somewhat like that...

And the farebox button would be just 6...

F6 is to make that clicking noise on it (not sure what it does though.)

Why are you guys caring anyways if a discussion is going on? Who cares if they came out in the video or people here ave there thoughts on it.

Yes i know this issue has been gone for years.. But come on just ignore if you guys are gonna blast for no reason. It makes this site look bad... Geez..

I dont care but damn. the way people get bent all out of shape about tjhings they have no control over. its life. think realistic about things!

Next time I post something like that, I'll make sure that it's recognized as a tutorial.

I can't actually do that stuff...I'se got places to go! :P

Would YOU stop a robbery?

Good for you! not my problem!

and no i aint stopping a robbery. i know how ti mind my business pending on the situation!

It depends on the situation though, I have chased muggers before without giving it a second thought. I am not going to just stand by and watch an elderly person or a woman get mugged on the street. Now if it's a group or somebody with a gun I don't get involved, you have to pick your battles,self preservation comes first.

As for fare beaters, a B/O still gets paid the same whether or not the customer pays.

About the video, how do you know that the people getting on in the front were farebeating. Easpecially in the first video where I think 2 people got on.

With the ways to stop farebeaters, all they are going to do is wait for the next bus. The MTA still isn't going to get the money from them. With the subway, all they have to do is wait until you leave and then they can get in. What if they jump the turnstile and come and beat the **** out of you for blocking them?

I don't see what the big deal is about farebeating. The MTA has over a $700 million hole with farebeaters (who wouldn't have paid anyway-they would've walked if they didn't get on the bus) making up only $30 million of that hole.

About the video, how do you know that the people getting on in the front were farebeating. Easpecially in the first video where I think 2 people got on.

With the ways to stop farebeaters, all they are going to do is wait for the next bus. The MTA still isn't going to get the money from them. With the subway, all they have to do is wait until you leave and then they can get in. What if they jump the turnstile and come and beat the **** out of you for blocking them?

I don't see what the big deal is about farebeating. The MTA has over a $700 million hole with farebeaters (who wouldn't have paid anyway-they would've walked if they didn't get on the bus) making up only $30 million of that hole.

Ok do you see me pointing directly to the front and not the back?

This is about the back, im not worrying about the front..

Next time I post something like that, I'll make sure that it's recognized as a tutorial.

I can't actually do that stuff...I'se got places to go! :P

Would YOU stop a robbery?

Sure why not?Would make my dull life rather exciting for once.(1)(A)(C)

Archived