Last of R&T 16 and 99

Pablo M 201

Well, here are my last shots of the 16 (from last month) and the 99 (shot today). Been a month since the 16 has been discontinued and the 99 is being discontinued after 2/17 (at time of posting, tonight). The replacement for the 99 is NJT #6 which is being operated by No. 22 Hillside Corp. While yet, the 16 has no replacement and it seems it will not get one in anytime in the near future.

But anyways, here are the pics. Enjoy!

Redtan_Nova_1561.jpg

P1010833.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice pics! Do you miss the #16 and is there no more service on Pacific Avenue or on Communipaw Avenue between Pacific and The Junction?

Thanks! And I sure do miss the 16 but also because I need it at times and its a burden that the service isn't there and I need to make alternatives. And there is service on Pacific Ave and Communipaw between Pacific and the Junction. Remember, the 4 interlined with the 16 through that area. I still have bus service through my area, the 4 all times its running and the 981 (Port Liberte - Grove Street Shuttle) during the rush hours. But sometimes I just go take HBLR.

Archived