RTS RT802N & NABI 416.15 Suburban

Harry

Ugh, damn you, I've been wanting to hit up that spot for quite a long time! Nice shot man, its unfortunate that the NABIs are not holding up as well as NJT thought they would.
Who says that they seem to be doing all right.

• 2 weeks later...
Who says that they seem to be doing all right.

The 2009 NABI 416s had a recall sometime ago earlier in the year affecting all the NJT units, they look alright but from what I read, NJT doesnt like them all too much because of the issues with the frame, idk if its true though.

The 2009 NABI 416s had a recall sometime ago earlier in the year affecting all the NJT units, they look alright but from what I read, NJT doesnt like them all too much because of the issues with the frame, idk if its true though.
Well if they want a standard floor bus Nabi is it. No other choices out there.(NJT)

Idk if thats true, but alot of drivers complained back then that the steering was too tight and sometimes it can lose control and smash it self right up. Bus 5327 was in 3 accidents before the recall but now they seem to be doing okay and the drivers seem to like em better now (NJT)

I remember that I was on the (NJT) 416.15 5256 on my way home from school on Thursday March 25th.

Last October I rode on #5256 on the 87 to Hoboken, I've got a couple of clips of that ride on youtube so you can check them out:

Part 1

Part 2

Archived