Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pablo M 201

New NJT #6 Route

Well, this kind of threw me off because 1st, ppl were thinking Greenville was gonna run it. Then find out Academy is going to run it. And then today, the bus comes and its a Flxible Metro-D, 1800 in particular, that comes down the street. NJT was definately ready with this route today because I was expecting a bus to come with a paper sign displaying 6, and not the signs having the program, but NJT put the program up pretty fast. A step in the right move. Better agency running the route now. Enjoy the photo!

P1010835.jpg

*The sign was functioning properly btw.

Nice photo.
Thanks.

What company previously operated this route?
Red & Tan. I went polite with saying the name of the company. Some people might know what I really want to say.......

Red & Tan. I went polite with saying the name of the company. Some people might know what I really want to say.......

Red & Shit!

Red & Shit!

Thank you Harry!

Red & Trash sounds better lol

pablo nice job with the photo!

Thats actually a good one error.

And thanks for the complement on the photo!

Hey, I once worked for the other Red and Sh!t. Rockland Roaches....

Were you ever sent down to work Hudson county routes temporarily?

Thank you for the reply and the link. How are you holding up under all these changes?

I've had it with R&T. But I've been holding up pretty well riding HBLR more. When I know the 4 is gonna be trouble, I go take the light rail, or get other things done while I wait.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.