R179 Discussion Thread

BMT4Life

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may not be joking there! :P!

And the R179 may just be permanent due to it stated in the Capital Program Packet... The R188 may just be a temporary decision waited to be changed or cancelled until that date...

You may never know...

Both of them are on the drawing board.

They have to find builders willing for the contract.

If they can't find builders or don't have the money for it, none of them will get built.

Well, I said may... May is not will, and may just is not will just... And MTR, I am going to connect a full 12 car R46 to fit all my guests! And don't give no excuse! I am going to take it from Boston to D.C. and back with two diesels in back and front! And don't give no excuse!

migraine-headache.jpg

That's just crazy. You are taking things WAY TOO FAR here. Stick to common sense and the topic. I'm predicting, that you would turn a couple of preserved R46s into a house. :P

Well, I said may... May is not will, and may just is not will just... And MTR, I am going to connect a full 12 car R46 to fit all my guests! And don't give no excuse! I am going to take it from Boston to D.C. and back with two diesels in back and front! And don't give no excuse!

heh....have fun not seeing 11/12 of your guests with the end doors locked...

oops :P thanks for the correction...

...and about the subway car into a house thing that wud be cool...but I would rather scope some bucket seats I mean thats like the trade mark of it...no difference with the R44 cept the absence of the glass panel within the woodgrain frame on either side of the hangars

Archived