How tall are you?

Jashawn R.

Some friggin giants in here. 5'7 and 24

Same height as me, and I'm 30. Giants always can be brought down to size. They can always punch us in the top our our heads, but if you have a hard head, you can take the shot. Us shorties go for the jewels, and no man can take that shot..........

Same height as me, and I'm 30. Giants always can be brought down to size. They can always punch us in the top our our heads, but if you have a hard head, you can take the shot. Us shorties go for the jewels, and no man can take that shot..........

LMAO!!!!!!

oh wow that's just crazy I'll steer clear of your bad side :(

That's what the Patriots thought 2 years ago...

see that aint go too well...

-------------------

anyway, I'm 6'3"... 28 yrs. old

Those are little Giants. Of course I wouldn't dare say that to their faces though. I have driven them around during my charter coach driving days, and I know I can't take a punch to the top of my head from one of them...........

If there's a 15 year old who's 6'3" then I'm sure St. John's or Georgetown will give him a basketball scholarship.

St. John's better take anyone they can get....the last time they were relevant was back when they had Felipe Lopez, and yes... that headcase we all know as Ron Artest......

regardless, pretty much agree w/ the general point, though....

Archived