Introducing The BX12 Nova LFSA With a Few Others

Sea Beach

Excellent LFSA,

D60HF shots;):tup::tup:

Nice vinny

(V)anderfal as alvays!

Thanks Guys! ;)

1219 they are coming in pretty quick now. Are they getting the wraps or are they going to leave them as is?

They are,probally sometime this week or next.

Vinny I was on that highway today.....

If you were on there yesterday I might have seen you!

Nice stuff Vinny. :tup: I'm still looking forward to catch that bus myself.

Thanks (H)! :)

You should,its a really nice bus!

sorry if i may sound like I'm bugging people from NYC but what is so great about the LFSA? lol in montreal there just like a 40 ft LFS only bigger (once again sorry if I'm "teasing" you )

This is the first of its kind to be purchased for NYC MTA, we've had demo buses 0054 and 0055 along with a LFS in 1998 (correct me if im wrong with the year)running on the M23. 0054 was the NovaBus LFS Artic with Cummins ISL & Voith Transmissions, but now we have ZF in our LFS Artics, 0055 is the new NovaBus LFS Rigid (or restyled) with Cummins ISL9 & Allison Transmission. We've had New Flyer Artics since the mid 90s and now we are getting something different.

This is the first of its kind to be purchased for NYC MTA, we've had demo buses 0054 and 0055 along with a LFS in 1998 (correct me if im wrong with the year)running on the M23. 0054 was the NovaBus LFS Artic with Cummins ISL & Voith Transmissions, but now we have ZF in our LFS Artics, 0055 is the new NovaBus LFS Rigid (or restyled) with Cummins ISL9 & Allison Transmission. We've had New Flyer Artics since the mid 90s and now we are getting something different.

Agreed. IMO, the LFS/A pwns. I've seen em in person, now I just have to ride it.

sorry if i may sound like I'm bugging people from NYC but what is so great about the LFSA? lol in montreal there just like a 40 ft LFS only bigger (once again sorry if I'm "teasing" you )

Hey no fair LOL your`re like in Nova territory.You`re probably not that far from the headquarters LOL.But they are a pretty big deal here.We haven`t seen a bus like this since the New Flyer artics.

Hey no fair LOL your`re like in Nova territory.You`re probably not that far from the headquarters LOL.But they are a pretty big deal here.We haven`t seen a bus like this since the New Flyer artics.

lol im actually from Ottawa but i have the STO ;)

Archived