Zazi, Al Qaeda pals planned rush-hour attack on Grand Central, Times Square subway...

mark1447

alg_penn_security.jpg

Chilling new details about the foiled Al Qaeda plot to blow up the city's busiest subways have emerged as a fourth suspect was quietly arrested in Pakistan, the Daily News has learned.

The unidentified man, who helped plan the plot, is expected to be extradited to the U.S. to betried in Brooklyn Federal Court with Adis Medunjanin and Zarein Ahmedzay of Flushing, Queens, sources said.

The cooperation of would-be lead bomber Najibullah Zazi has helped law enforcement officials piece together a fuller picture of the evil plan to kill innocent straphangers around the 9/11 anniversary last year.

Zazi and his two Queens friends allegedly planned to strap explosives to their bodies and split up, heading for the Grand Central and Times Square stations - the two busiest subway stations in New York City.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/04/12/2010-04-12_zazi_pals_planned_rushhour_attack_on_2_busiest_subway_stations.html#ixzz0ktEXH4Mb

Great! NOW photography in the system ill be more of an issue now!! If we get stopped we gotta be very cooperative to the cops/t/a workers! Have your rules of conduct/NYPD detectives paper too!

Just read this in the papers. I lived just a block away from the site where they nabbed this ******* on Parsons Boulvard (or almost got him) and we had a ton of commotion with the helicopters and police cars buzzing about. I guess he finally revealed their intentions. Lucky they tracked his ass down before anything happened.

Jeez, more of them f*cking terrortists. New York did nothing to those f*cks.

I seriously don't understand what the F*** these a-holes want from us! What the hell have we done to them???

They're freaking crazy

Exactly why I hate religon... people kill others over this shit.... leave others alone and do your own thing..

THANK YOU!

Religion causes nothing but problems.

(side note: I can tell you where they can shove their Allah & their bombs)

Ever since I've stopped going to church regularly since May of 2008 I'll have to agree with you on that. Religions are just a de facto way of aligning yourself with God...which is why I just believe in God only and not the religion.

I cant agree with you more... in fact, I rather have the constitution set to no freedom of religion and make some people shut the F*ck up....:mad:

Glad our intelligence safety net is working.... :confused: :eek:

Guys, anyone who says they practice islam, and then goes and tries to blow something up, is not practicing islam, and no it isn't "devil worship". Jeeze read a book or something on a subject before commenting huh?

- A

Glad our intelligence safety net is working.... :confused: :eek:

Guys, anyone who says they practice islam, and then goes and tries to blow something up, is not practicing islam, and no it isn't "devil worship". Jeeze read a book or something on a subject before commenting huh?

- A

I heard that one of the Muslim "prophets" told Muslims to kill all non-Muslims. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Guys, anyone who says they practice islam, and then goes and tries to blow something up, is not practicing islam

Considering the personal nature of religion, if there is a disproportionate amount of people claiming to do X in the name of Y religion...there's a big ******* problem somewhere, and it's not with the people targeted.

Exactly why I hate religon... people kill others over this shit.... leave others alone and do your own thing..

Guys, don't turn this into a war on religion. There will always be good and bad people, no matter what they believe in. They don't even have a religion to cause problems (Communists don't believe in religion, but Communism has caused some problems).

I heard that one of the Muslim "prophets" told Muslims to kill all non-Muslims. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Wrong. The Quran states that religious tolerance is an element, however religious wars happen all the time. Personally, I believe that anyone who practices suicide bombings or anything that targets civilians, isn't following any religion at all.

Guys, don't turn this into a war on religion. There will always be good and bad people, no matter what they believe in. They don't even have a religion to cause problems (Communists don't believe in religion, but Communism has caused some problems).

I'm not trying to turn this into a war on religion. I was only stating what I believe.

Archived