Zazi, Al Qaeda pals planned rush-hour attack on Grand Central, Times Square subway...

mark1447

It is devil worship. Nothing at all good about it. It is pure evil.

You wouldn't be saying this on September 10th, 2001. I am willing to bet serious money on that.

Its because of a few insane Muslims who think that the way our country is based on big business is an attack on their religion.

I agree with the first part of what you are saying. A few bad apples really don't spoil the bunch. Just because the media blows things out of proportion doesn't mean all muslims are bad. This is just a radical sect of Islam that is performing these acts. That in no way says anything about the entire religion. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to get away with saying that because Hitler was an evil man who killed over 6 million jews, then all Christians must be executed immediately for the greater good. This is the exact same thing.

I heard that one of the Muslim "prophets" told Muslims to kill all non-Muslims. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

You might be referencing the Muslim idea of Jihad which aims to convert people to Islam, or face the consequences (IDR what these consequences are). While many people think that the concept of Jihad is so insanely radical they also don't realize that the Christian Crusades back hundreds of years ago were the exact same thing.

BTW, this will have no effect on photography rules. This terror attack was already discovered back last September. All this article is stating is that they've found new specific details, like their specific plans.

While many people think that the concept of Jihad is so insanely radical they also don't realize that the Christian Crusades back hundreds of years ago were the exact same thing.

You're undermining your argument by admitting that. What christians considered "right" in the 12th century is now what muslims consider "right" in the 21st? You are essentially calling muslims barbaric peoples.

Its only a matter of time.:P

Sadly, I agree. I am just shocked this hasn't happened yet. Detonating a few bombs on our subway IMO, will do more damage to the economy that the 9/11/2001 attacks....... People won't go to work, and will be very tired, scared, and unproductive. The NYC economy relies on mass transit........

I seriously don't understand what the F*** these a-holes want from us! What the hell have we done to them???

Got to understand, that this isn't just about religion, or war. I love my country, but the USA is very hypocritical, and does unlawful and sinful things in others countries. I don't think we send soldiers just to fight for democracy. We fight for financial reasons. Democracy brings lots of revenue into corporations, and that in turn goes to politicians, in tune of campaign finances.........

I do believe we are doing things we shouldn't be doing in those countries, and we should just pull out, before we keep squirting our seed of democracy to those countries that don't want it. Then if attacked again after leaving them alone, and not putting our policies on them, then we just plain and simply nuke their ass............

Ever since I've stopped going to church regularly since May of 2008 I'll have to agree with you on that. Religions are just a de facto way of aligning yourself with God...which is why I just believe in God only and not the religion.

I got into a bible argument at work over religion. I told a bible huger on the job, that it was written by man, there are to many interpretations, I don't know who to believe, and that all three major religions started from the same place, then man, tweaked it to get people to follow what they wanted them to follow. If God wants me to hear their word, then they or Jesus better come to me in a dream and tell me it, cause I am tired of being manipulated by man's interpretation, just so that religion or group can benefit from it........

I am the same as you. But I say whomever one believes in, believe in that being, not those preach it. That means believe in God and Jesus, not preachers. Believe in Allah and Muhammad, not the Ayatollah or whomever. Believe in Buddha, not monks. Believe in Ganesh, not the leaders of that religion. Believe in your Gods, not the men whom tell you to believe. Man is corrupt.......

Glad our intelligence safety net is working.... :confused: :eek:

Guys, anyone who says they practice islam, and then goes and tries to blow something up, is not practicing islam, and no it isn't "devil worship". Jeeze read a book or something on a subject before commenting huh?

- A

I stand by my view. Show me one good thing that has come from Islam. Islam will never produce a Mother Teresa. Instead, Islam will produce more Osama's. Show my one mainly Islamic country that is not a corrupt sh**hole. Look at recent converts to "satanism" who immediately want to kill others. Look at the cop killers rotting away in jail who convert to Islam not because they feel remorse for their past crimes but because Islam welcomes them for their vicious deeds they do not renounce. Zazi and his boys were born or at least grew up here in the US. Attackers in London back in 2005 were also mostly born in the UK. Islam is pure evil. Stay away from it. Burn your Koran if you have one to avoid eternal damnation in hell. Convert. Stay away from the evil.

I stand by my view. Show me one good thing that has come from Islam. Islam will never produce a Mother Teresa. Instead, Islam will produce more Osama's. Show my one mainly Islamic country that is not a corrupt sh**hole. Look at recent converts to "satanism" who immediately want to kill others. Look at the cop killers rotting away in jail who convert to Islam not because they feel remorse for their past crimes but because Islam welcomes them for their vicious deeds they do not renounce. Zazi and his boys were born or at least grew up here in the US. Attackers in London back in 2005 were also mostly born in the UK. Islam is pure evil. Stay away from it. Burn your Koran if you have one to avoid eternal damnation in hell. Convert. Stay away from the evil.

My father converetd to Islam and it saved his life. He was on the fast track to oblivion on top of that he and my mother raised TEN of us to be good law abiding people, you sir mind is set and its never going to change. I just gave you something "good" that comes out of Islam. Stop generalizing if you dont know what you are talking about. It helps.

Quite a few of those "countries" are bed buddies with the U.S by the way something for you to think about.

Since you are busy ragging on a book(the Quran) you obviously know nothing about other than what you read in the papers, ask the Pope about all of those "so called " preists who have had problems keeping thier hands to themselves...

My father converetd to Islam and it saved his life. He was on the fast track to oblivion on top of that he and my mother raised TEN of us to be good law abiding people, you sir mind is set and its never going to change. I just gave you something "good" that comes out of Islam. Stop generalizing if you dont know what you are talking about. It helps.

Quite a few of those "countries" are bed buddies with the U.S by the way something for you to think about.

Since you are busy ragging on a book(the Quran) you obviously know nothing about other than what you read in the papers, ask the Pope about all of those "so called " preists who have had problems keeping thier hands to themselves...

So you have had positive experiences with Islam. Fair enough. But where is your outrage at the Zazis of this world who seek to use Islam to promote death and destruction? My biggest problem with Islam is the lack of condemnation of those who kill innocents in the name of Islam by oridinary Muslims. Who many Muslims still think 9/11 was an Israeli conspiracy?

I am Catholic. I have issues with somethings my church does but I speak up when I see injustice done by the Church as do most Catholics. I point out to those Catholics who condemn the media rather than the abusers and cry anti-Catholicism that the church has done wrong and should be condemned. As the most organized of religions, the bigger sin for the Catholic Church was the failure to weed out and punish the abusive priests. As with many crimes, the attempted cover-up has been the bigger problem. But I think the Church has been a tremendous source for good in this country in its outreach work to the poor and others who struggle. I fail to see the same good work in Islam. Can you tell me otherwise?

So you have had positive experiences with Islam. Fair enough. But where is your outrage at the Zazis of this world who seek to use Islam to promote death and destruction? My biggest problem with Islam is the lack of condemnation of those who kill innocents in the name of Islam by oridinary Muslims. Who many Muslims still think 9/11 was an Israeli conspiracy?

I am Catholic. I have issues with somethings my church does but I speak up when I see injustice done by the Church as do most Catholics. I point out to those Catholics who condemn the media rather than the abusers and cry anti-Catholicism that the church has done wrong and should be condemned. As the most organized of religions, the bigger sin for the Catholic Church was the failure to weed out and punish the abusive priests. As with many crimes, the attempted cover-up has been the bigger problem. But I think the Church has been a tremendous source for good in this country in its outreach work to the poor and others who struggle. I fail to see the same good work in Islam. Can you tell me otherwise?

You are still generalizing this has been spoken out plenty in the community you JUST HAVENT heard it. You know positive things tend to get ignored in the mainstream press..

Maybe you should go to a mosque or two and see for yourself really...

Theres one on 96th Street and 3rd ave and theres one on 116th street and Lenxo ave.

You are still generalizing this has been spoken out plenty in the community you JUST HAVENT heard it. You know positive things tend to get ignored in the mainstream press..

Maybe you should go to a mosque or two and see for yourself really...

Theres one on 96th Street and 3rd ave and theres one on 116th street and Lenox ave.

Sometimes things are best SEEN..

Bit of advice there your call if you wish to do this.

Opps forgot to add something dont get me wrong i repsect your views on the negative with your Faith but just understand a bunch of bad people who "claim" to be part of a faith DONT make the faith itself bad, thats what you are saying.

You're undermining your argument by admitting that. What christians considered "right" in the 12th century is now what muslims consider "right" in the 21st? You are essentially calling muslims barbaric peoples.

So you are calling 12th century Christians barbaric. Just because they lived 800 years ago doesn't mean they were barbarians.

So you are calling 12th century Christians barbaric. Just because they lived 800 years ago doesn't mean they were barbarians.

Morals and ethics in the 12th century were much different than they are now. Have you ever researched methods of punishment used back than as opposed to now?

Archived