NJ teen charged with making racial comments over PA at "Whole Foods" store

Shortline Bus

Joe's a racist? So I guess that's what he carry's in his book-bag all the time, his kkk hood and nazi patches. I guess I better be careful next time I hang out with that wop-kraut. :)

Haha yeah, i'm such a racist but i'm always hanging out with a guy named Julio.

Some people...

Joe's a racist? So I guess that's what he carry's in his book-bag all the time, his kkk hood and nazi patches. I guess I better be careful next time I hang out with that wop-kraut. :)

He's the Grand Wizard of the KKK, he gets a special hood too.

When all else fails: accuse the poster of being a racist. Instead of regurgitating false and irrelevant points, why not come up with something original? Why not go the extra mile and perhaps come up with something intelligent?

Your entire first paragraph there is a wonderworld of wishful thinking and is largely devoid of reality (by the way, your use of the word devoid is incorrect, seeing as 'fair treatment' is something that is applied and not possessed). If you took the time to actually read the posts in this thread, you would have surely come across the following:

It's sad that you even buy into this media hype.

Now as far as that second half of verbal diarrhea, it's another sad example of how liberal media tends to confuse anti-PC and racism. I fully understand why you might confuse the two, especially seeing as you suck from the teat of liberal media; never fear however, for some good old education has arrived. Anti-PC"-ism" and racism are two unrelated ideas. Don't let Keith Olbermann or Arianna Huffington brainwash you into believing otherwise.

Since when did I accuse you of being a racist? Woefully misguided and misinformed about reality? Yes. Painfully ignorant? Yes. Impressively arrogant? Emphatically yes. Racist? No.

Instead of throwing names around and accusing me of being stupid and misinformed, how about you ask your doctor if Paxil is right for you!

Maybe you need to stop hiding behind your anti pc banner and see what you're really advocating.

Right there, actually. Now that you got called on your idiocy, you're trying to pull a backpedal of the century. Sorry, no can do. You have spoke and you have failed. Do try harder next time.

Also, take note of the following: very rarely do I accuse anyone of being ignorant, stupid, misguided or the like...they generally make it very apparent on their own. I only remind those who may have not gotten the message. You should be thanking me for making your ideas so clear for the world.

Since you suggested Paxil, I have to ask: what makes you think I would require SSRIs for treatment?

No flaming people, we all need to love each other! Be a community like the site suggests, and turn on my fan so that it can be less hot in my room... ignore that, thats my problem, but still everyone take a chill pill, thats what Doctor (D)(J) prescribes B)

Right there, actually. Now that you got called on your idiocy, you're trying to pull a backpedal of the century. Sorry, no can do. You have spoke and you have failed. Do try harder next time.

Also, take note of the following: very rarely do I accuse anyone of being ignorant, stupid, misguided or the like...they generally make it very apparent on their own. I only remind those who may have not gotten the message. You should be thanking me for making your ideas so clear for the world.

Since you suggested Paxil, I have to ask: what makes you think I would require SSRIs for treatment?

This is going to be my last comments to you before this thread gets locked. So far, these are the only things you’ve proven to me :

-You’re a very arrogant man (Which I personally find impressive and borderline admiring).

-You know nothing of race relations asides from what Glenn Beck tells you.

-You are not above resorting to name calling at a whim (Which is sad for a man your age).

-You continue to spit the same rhetoric that is based off no facts.

-You can’t interpret what someone with an opposing view tells you.

Your persistent blame of the “liberal media” reeks of a paranoia this country hasn’t seen since Clinton was in office, and the fact that you continue to defend these kids ignorant actions point to a lack of empathy towards others, and a refusal to attempt to understand someone else’s point of view. What’s even more shocking is that you actually point the finger at the people who were offended by these comments as if they’re to blame. If you honestly think that minorities get special privileges that Caucasians don’t get, then your view of reality is painfully and pathetically skewed.

Take care of yourself Joe.

Arrogant? Nope, I call things for what they are. What you perceive as arrogance is really education. Hard to believe, I know. If I was in your position, i'd hate me too.

Glenn Beck...jeez, I don't even watch Glenn Beck. I read one of his books on a trip to/from New Haven once. Too many pictures and the pages were too glossy. Hell, I don't even watch Fox News (or any television news outlet, for that matter).

Like I stated before, I call things for what they are. Don't like it? Grow some fuzz on the peaches.

Rhetoric? Yes, I know i'm an effective communicator. I was always commended for my excellent control and use of language. For someone who hated English class, I did fairly well. Thanks for the compliment.

I can interpret a lot more than you want to believe. Like I said previously, i'd hate me too if I was in your position.

What's really amazing here is that you're hung on this idea that I validated this kids' actions. Quote the post where I said such. Please. I beg you. Just because someone calls out the reporting of such an incident does not have any bearing on whether or not they think it was right or wrong. The validity of an action has nothing to do with whether or not they publish it in the newspaper. Looks like I should be even more afraid of the media, for it has brainwashed people like you into using it as a moral compass.

Thanks for playing.

Well, Joe + D.J. = me who is like a GREEN BULL charging at that RED FLAG! Grrr, :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!

Just some humor, lol. Lets get back on track.

=== Raging Bull Has Left ===

raging bull get back here!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Archived