Special Trains Today For Yankees Opener?

Sea Beach

The (D) will borrow a few cars that the (:P uses, right now it's a R68 and R68A. If the (B)'s not using R160s what makes you think a R160 will pop on the (D)?

To answer your question, it ill borrow the (;) R68A out of concourse and no it wont pop out r160s

They Can Use that R32 on the (:( as a special but the only problem with that is that the train has to be layed up in the Bronx, I rerember that almost happend and It will not go to 2nd ave, It would go straight to ether 62nd st or bay Parkway and then they would lay the train up at CI, I know this because CI really don't want that R32 staying in Concourse overnight.

They Can Use that R32 on the (:( as a special but the only problem with that is that the train has to be layed up in the Bronx, I rerember that almost happend and It will not go to 2nd ave, It would go straight to ether 62nd st or bay Parkway and then they would lay the train up at CI, I know this because CI really don't want that R32 staying in Concourse overnight.

Why would CI not want that one R32 trainset to stay at CC overnight?

For the METS take the TOMC OUT!!!

Sadly the R40s are not on the (:( or any lines, it brings back memory for the (D)!

The Mets aren't worthy of that. They suck too much.

Nothing happened opening day but stay tuned, you never know what can pop up during the year.

Yeah but rumors are like ass holes. Everyone's got one and they all stink :(

But but, I heard from some guy who heard from another guy who's cousin over heard a cleaner say that they were going to run a special train.

But but, I heard from some guy who heard from another guy who's cousin over heard a cleaner say that they were going to run a special train.

Wha...? So that guys' cousin heard from an ex-con...

:cool:

Archived