R160B 8713-8722 on the E line

Railfaner100

I think the (MTA) put that set on the (E) train, because the (E) riders kept on complaining too much about the R32s not being on the (E) anymore.

It's the other way around, but then again, (E) riders b*tch about everything.

They wanted new trains, well R32-R42 seating can be altered...R160s can be. They can't have it both ways.

And what line could that be??

The (A).

The (E) riders really need to grow up and stop complaining about the R160s, so that way they don't get tormented with those hard flip-up seats in that train set.

It's not the 160s, they don't like, it's the 32s...either way they need to stop griping and be happy that a train shows up in their station every four minutes....

I really have a hard time trying to catch that train set on the (E), i really want to ride it before it goes to another line, like R32 3838 said.

I've seen it several times as a matter of fact The thing is, I've just never been on it. I've seen the interiors on the cars that have been altered. The train set is used during rush hours, and is slipped in at an interval that's really crowded.

i been trying to find it myself but i gave up after 2 days

..If Jay Walder woke up one morning and decided that every 27th car should be painted purple, there isn't much stoping him.

LMAOOOOOOO

I think the (MTA) put that set on the (E) train, because the (E) riders kept on complaining too much about the R32s not being on the (E) anymore.

They complain about every single thing. Its like no matter how hard you try, you'll never please them

And what line could that be??

the (V):P

They complain about every single thing. Its like no matter how hard you try, you'll never please them

Yep, good to know that someone else here gets the memo. They seriously need to SHUT UP WITH THE CONSTANT B*TCHING, build a bridge, and get over themselves.

Yep, good to know that someone else here gets the memo. They seriously need to SHUT UP WITH THE CONSTANT B*TCHING, build a bridge, and get over themselves.
Imagine when R179s or the new B division cars come they probably would be complaining about not having the newest cars.

Archived