What is your favorite food?...

Jashawn R.

(S)ounds like all of you above me need to get on (2) 125 and get to

(S)ylvia's :P

As for me I'm of polish descent persee and blv it or not I love Perogies with (K)ilbasa with some (B)bka Warm

(T)aco (B)ell would be in my fav's

Now if you want A mean burger then (5)guys Burgers and (F)ries is where you wanna go :tup::tup:

(J)ohnny <R>ockets as well

(S)ylvia's :P

As for me I'm of polish descent persee and blv it or not I love Perogies with (K)ilbasa with some (B)bka Warm

Im going to eat at Sylvia's after my graduation, and I absolutely love Perogies and Kielbasa, although I don't know what Bbka is. Lmao

(S)ylvia's ;)

(T)aco (B)ell would be in my fav's

Now if you want A mean burger then (5)guys Burgers and (F)ries is where you wanna go :tup::tup:

(J)ohnny <R>ockets as well

I thought you were puerto rock and italiano?

wow, another polack on the board... look at that. ;)

i could live on thai food alone and live happily ever after.

oh... and french fries, of course.

Your polish dear?

My fav food is chicken, either flamed grilled or bbq or baked ect ect. also I love my chuletas con arroz blanco y habichuelas roja, or pernil con arroz blanco y habichuelas roja.

My parents are Jamaican so my fav foods mostly consist of Jamaican dishes. Such as Jerk Chicken, Curry steamed fish, fried plantain, fried dumplings, oxtail and festival. I know these dishes may sound weird to you guys but once you try it for yourself...emmmm emmmm good!

Plantain (platano) is delicious. I don't like fish though, but I've found that octopus is more like steak than chicken.

platanos are life ;)

this thread is making me a bit hungry, especially with those who threw in the spanish food. i feel like going to corona and getting me some fritura... pastelitos, quipes, chicharrones, longaniza and yuca, oh mannn lol. can't forget the cebollas though. ahhhh, dominican food... it's a heart attack in a tin foil plate, but it's so damn good.

Im going to eat at Sylvia's after my graduation, and I absolutely love Perogies and Kielbasa, although I don't know what Bbka is. Lmao

Sylvia's? Anyone in Harlem will tell you that it isn't the same as when she ran it. But as they say, try it for yourself, and you be the judge.........

As for me, chili dogs, pulled pork (with sweet/tangy BBQ sauce), pizza (with chop meat, pepperoni, or sausage), fried chicken, mac n' cheese (mainly from the oven), pork chops/fried pork, cabbage, fried sweet plantains, fried fish (get the Sazon), mashed potatoes w/gravy, etc..........

If it can clog the arteries, I might like it..........

Archived