What is your favorite food?...

Jashawn R.

I'll eat ANYTHING that is meant to be eaten by humans. Ask Buswizard he knows too, I'm a fatty at heard... the only fatty who weighs 140 pounds. (my secret is how fast i run when i smell food. One time I jumped all the way down the stairs)

I'll eat ANYTHING that is meant to be eaten by humans. Ask Buswizard he knows too, I'm a fatty at heard... the only fatty who weighs 140 pounds. (my secret is how fast i run when i smell food. One time I jumped all the way down the stairs)

Okay I'll feed you a grapefruit and we will see what you do.:)

for me i like to make my own pizza for me and the kids i get some fresh dough from the deli down the street.and make my own sauce.and grade the cheeze myself.man its the best in the county everyone needs to come over and have my pizza you will agree and not want to leave.

for me i like to make my own pizza for me and the kids i get some fresh dough from the deli down the street.and make my own sauce.and grade the cheeze myself.man its the best in the county everyone needs to come over and have my pizza you will agree and not want to leave.

Sounds like yum. Wanna make some pies for the people here? :P

• 2 weeks later...
Meat that is pulled so that it looks stringy, the school cafeteria version is hideous

IAWTP!!! It looks and tastes hideous!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!! That cafeteria stuff, is truly an abomination...........

Mexican food!

I hope it's with alot of really hot jalapenos peppers....:):P:P...........

I also enjoy cafeteria foods.

When I was 7-grade at Simon Baruch MS104, during lunch, my tutor from nearby Baruch College take me and paraproffessional to delicious pie places.

I had Jamaican Curry Pies, Meat Pie, Spanich Pies there.

In School Cafeteria, I had two chocolate milks, and good cafeteria foods.

When I was attending GHI Junior Tennis Leguae, where Kids-Around-The World Parade takes place, I had cafeteria food also.

When I volunteer with field trip with HSES for Newtown Creek/Hudson River, I had good lunch with peanut butter jelly sandwich, milk, etc.

Archived