What is your favorite food?...

Jashawn R.

I also enjoy cafeteria foods.

When I was 7-grade at Simon Baruch MS104, during lunch, my tutor from nearby Baruch College take me and paraproffessional to delicious pie places.

I had Jamaican Curry Pies, Meat Pie, Spanich Pies there.

In School Cafeteria, I had two chocolate milks, and good cafeteria foods.

When I was attending GHI Junior Tennis Leguae, where Kids-Around-The World Parade takes place, I had cafeteria food also.

When I volunteer with field trip with HSES for Newtown Creek/Hudson River, I had good lunch with peanut butter jelly sandwich, milk, etc.

I'm not sure if we do share the same school lunch experiences!!

I'm not sure if we do share the same school lunch experiences!!

Leave him and his "bonk", aka "bonkalaka" alone. We would get ridiculed for eating school lunches in HS. JHS and Elementary, you try to go for seconds...........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eating is probably like my second favorite thing to do. I like all kinds of foods. My favorites being southern fried foods, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Middle Eastern, and a ton more. My favorite dishes are Chicken fried with mostaza, sazon, y adobo batter and seasonings, mac and cheese home made, pork chops, beef and pork ribs, lasagna, shrimp, lobster, filet mignon, steak, steak and beef burgers, delux deep dish or stuffed crust pizza, rice, sofrito, sopa de gallo, and like a million other dishes! I love food!!! I'm hungry now!

One of my favorites is Pad Thai with chicken. Yummy. It's sweet with a lime tang in it. It's very good, and I eat it at least once per week.

Another is Fried Calamari that I get from a restaurant called Tony's Di Napoli. Served with a fresh tomato sauce dip, this dish is very light but is incredibly good.

Green curry with chicken. MMMMMMM... LOVE IT! A great Thai dish. Rich in flavor and very SPICY! The spicier the curry, the better the flavor. I sometimes order it extra spicy just to get a kick in the stomach and feel the delicious pain. XD You want to see God personally? Order the food spicy. XD

My mom's chicken enchiladas. My mom isn't Mexican, but loves Mexican food. She's got this Mexican food vibe after watching a very popular Mexican TV cook on PBS (she fangirlishly likes to call him her boyfriend XD). This is one of them, and she make it quite a bit. Rich in flavor and MUCH better than any Mexican restaurant I go to.

Archived