Were you ever stuck on a train in the train yard?

Abba

I don't care if there is revenue service that completes the loop or not, but if it is a loop track plan, it is a loop and it is built a loop, but no passeger service can complete the loop unless if there is a service change (like what NX Express said below). Can you get that a loop is a loop and it is still a loop weather or not there is revenue service or not, or if it is a track or road or millions of other objects. Although (D) train cannot complete it, :P. And what is impossible, just turn the black colored tracks into yellow or orange colored tracks, there you go, a loop, although it is not a perfectly smooth loop.

Yes, even if that service does not exist (which is true) it is still a 'loop' at Southern Brooklyn.

You are a f***ing idiot who knows absolutely nothing about anything, believes what ever the hell you want to believe no matter how many people tell you that you are wrong, and your self bans are as pointless as your posts since every time you come back you come back with the same bad attitude and stupid posts as before. You are f***ing hopeless. STILLWELL AVENUE STATION is not a "loop," and yet again you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Get a god damn clue if you're going to continue posting here, otherwise Julio or Harry should just ban your ass. OK fine I'm being a dick, guess what I don't care. You obviously haven't learned a damn thing from day one, and I'm CLEARLY not the only one who is sick of clicking on threads and seeing your stupidity on here.

Every single word off your keyboard continues to be nothing but your own personal (wrong) opinions, and misinformation posted in illiterate garbled bad English that does not understand even so much as the basic sentence structure of the English language that I understood when I was f***ing 8 years old. So Take that sad sack shit over to "rider diaries" where it belongs.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ Well said. MegaBus needs to stop being a dick on replying an idiotic response that he is wrong, really wrong.

I would like to present another way of viewing the situation.

Yes, in fact it is a loop in some ways.

also

No, in fact it is not a loop in other ways.

You're both right. And you're both wrong. STFU ignorant foolz!

also

Before you becoming like AWWang's idiotic post ... Tell NYCTF why is it loop or it is not a loop in some ways? Explain yourself since you probably can't, dimwit.

Never mind if you cannot understand the main idea of the Coney Island Mega-Terminal's possible loop, so I'll leave the arguement...

So long, :P...

Because of the fact that you're W-R-O-N-G WRONG???

You are utterly clueless, Mr. AWWANG. I hope you don't trash Mark1447's TransitJunction site or else I'll have a ban request filed.

You are a f***ing idiot who knows absolutely nothing about anything, believes what ever the hell you want to believe no matter how many people tell you that you are wrong, and your self bans are as pointless as your posts since every time you come back you come back with the same bad attitude and stupid posts as before. You are f***ing hopeless. STILLWELL AVENUE STATION is not a "loop," and yet again you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Get a god damn clue if you're going to continue posting here, otherwise Julio or Harry should just ban your ass. OK fine I'm being a dick, guess what I don't care. You obviously haven't learned a damn thing from day one, and I'm CLEARLY not the only one who is sick of clicking on threads and seeing your stupidity on here.

Every single word off your keyboard continues to be nothing but your own personal (wrong) opinions, and misinformation posted in illiterate garbled bad English that does not understand even so much as the basic sentence structure of the English language that I understood when I was f***ing 8 years old. So Take that sad sack shit over to "rider diaries" where it belongs.

Damn skippy

also

Stupid post. Don't try and moderate a dispute that doesn't concern you because you're not a moderator. Stillwell is not a loop. The sooner people stop making excuses for MegaWang's asinine posts the better off we will ALL be.

THANK YOU SIR! MAY GOD F'N BLESS YOU!

Stupid post. Don't try and moderate a dispute that doesn't concern you because you're not a moderator. Stillwell is not a loop. The sooner people stop making excuses for MegaWang's asinine posts the better off we will ALL be.

Or the sooner he gets off the site again.

I haven't, but I know two occurrences where it has happened... both were on the (when it was the) Q brighton express...

1) two kids got into a fight...

one kid cold-cocked the other kid, and that kid was left on the train laid out.

^^ I didn't know either of the two kids in this situation...

2) the other time it happened was just out of plain stupidity...

we were coming home from one of those PTA meetings (this was high school)... twas around 8:30-ish... we told pedro (that was his name) that the first Q train out was leaving on the express track on the brighton beach bound side (I don't remember the "track number" or w/e), full knowing the next train out was on the manhattan bound express track....

our parents were about a block behind us...

while me, and my two other homies went on the Q train heading home, poor pedro was on a Q train heading towards the coney island yard.... as transit savvy as I was, I started out laughing, b/c I knew the train was goin to the yard.... they were like, why am I laughin so hard... I told them.... and they were like, so he's goin sleep in that mahf**ka overnight...

to this day, I don't know if personnel saw/heard him on the train while in the yard... if he actually slept on the train... or if his moms even knew he was on the train (he was pissed at his moms... b/c his moms was pissed at him for havin poor grades)...

he never snitched on us b/c we never got in trouble for it... then again, it wasn't like we shoved him into that train... he voluntarily darted up the steps & got up that train... actually stickin middle fingers at us once we got on the "correct" train...

funny stuff....

I haven't, but I know two occurrences where it has happened... both were on the (when it was the) Q brighton express...

1) two kids got into a fight...

one kid cold-cocked the other kid, and that kid was left on the train laid out.

^^ I didn't know either of the two kids in this situation...

2) the other time it happened was just out of plain stupidity...

we were coming home from one of those PTA meetings (this was high school)... twas around 8:30-ish... we told pedro (that was his name) that the first Q train out was leaving on the express track on the brighton beach bound side (I don't remember the "track number" or w/e), full knowing the next train out was on the manhattan bound express track....

our parents were about a block behind us...

while me, and my two other homies went on the Q train heading home, poor pedro was on a Q train heading towards the coney island yard.... as transit savvy as I was, I started out laughing, b/c I knew the train was goin to the yard.... they were like, why am I laughin so hard... I told them.... and they were like, so he's goin sleep in that mahf**ka overnight...

to this day, I don't know if personnel saw/heard him on the train while in the yard... if he actually slept on the train... or if his moms even knew he was on the train (he was pissed at his moms... b/c his moms was pissed at him for havin poor grades)...

he never snitched on us b/c we never got in trouble for it... then again, it wasn't like we shoved him into that train... he voluntarily darted up the steps & got up that train... actually stickin middle fingers at us once we got on the "correct" train...

funny stuff....

Damn.

...and stillwell is not a loop... it's a terminal station for all 4 lines that serve it.

trains do not loop around stillwell to revert back in service, on the same line it came in as, in the opposite direction....

It's nothing like the (6) south of Brooklyn Bridge, or the (1) at the OLD South Ferry station....

the trackage itself is continuous for the purpose of having all the lines that serve stillwell, access to the CI yard

where do you people get this stuff from.....

This kid managed to pour ice cubes in someones pants while fighting them? Just imagine how quickly he can pick your pockets!

this guy's a comedian.

The railfans in here are defining loop in a very specific way, as in the south ferry loop or city hall loop.

Megabus is using the word loop in a very loose way. Within the way he is casually using it, I could also say that the end of every line is a loop. Interpreted this way, a loop could be where a route ends, and then begins again going the other direction.

I agree that his idea of a loop is not the proper rail term. And so he is wrong. Hugz n kisses, k?

However, you can step back for a minute and realize a loop is not ONLY the sort of loop you think of. And so he could also be right.

But I don't expect you to agree with me, you guys lurve to argue. So please, flame away at me, it's what ya'll do best!

I agree that his idea of a loop is not the proper rail term. And so he is wrong. Hugz n kisses, k?

However, you can step back for a minute and realize a loop is not ONLY the sort of loop you think of. And so he could also be right.

It's easy to call someone an ignorant fool while playing the fence....

It's easy to call someone an ignorant fool while playing the fence....

I'm sitting on the fence.

I see that both are correct.

I see that both are incorrect.

I invite you to come up on the fence with me, and look at both sides too!

Perhaps you can be my Wife?

I'm sitting on the fence.

I see that both are correct.

I see that both are incorrect.

I invite you to come up on the fence with me, and look at both sides too!

Perhaps you can be my Wife?

of course such a thought would register in your mind....

The railfans in here are defining loop in a very specific way, as in the south ferry loop or city hall loop.

Megabus is using the word loop in a very loose way. Within the way he is casually using it, I could also say that the end of every line is a loop. Interpreted this way, a loop could be where a route ends, and then begins again going the other direction.

But I don't expect you to agree with me, you guys lurve to argue. So please, flame away at me, it's what ya'll do best!

You don't get it...MegaBus is WRONG!

You're missing the point. MegaWang posts NOTHING except idiocy and now he is back...AGAIN. At issue is the fact that he is wrong, not just about the "loop", but about everything he posts. Obviously you're the only one defending him at all right now...everyone else understands the place is better without his broken English and stupid opinions.

I don't care that "someone might sort of be able to understand why he wrongly might think it's a loop", I care that several people told him it's NOT a loop and there he goes again, just like always, saying it is, and he's right and everyone else in the whole wide world is wrong, in incomprehensible jumblef*** jargon that doesn't even resemble sentences or paragraphs.

The forums are better off when he "self bans" himself.

I could care less about fights because I don't know the people here. The railiens love to talk this shit up like it's legitimate "beef" and "flame wars" when it's not. And believe me, it's not, because I don't CARE enough about MegaWang to hold a grudge and these posts take up a tiny fraction of my day. Ask anyone here and they'll tell you my posts are to provide information where I have it, correct misinformation where others posted it, kid around with people who are actually my friends in real life, and that's about it. What I'm trying to say is I don't actually care what MegaWang thinks, I'm just sick of reading his bullshit everywhere. And apparently based on the response to what I've written so far, a lot of other people are too.

Watch your mouth person, as I stated a loop is a loop, and the track layout for the (F)(N)(Q) Stations are clearly a loop, and I am not station the station itself, Coney Island Station + West 8th St. Aqaurium + the station just before the curve

Well, clueless about what? A loop is a loop no matter how big it is or how many stations are in the loop. Look at the Liverpool track plan, Coney Island is clearly like this although there is more trackage and no revenue service serving it but it is still one category in the 'ballon loop' of railway track-mapping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balloon_loop

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MerseyrailUnderground.jpg

Coney Island does NOT classify as a loop!!!! Jesus f***ing Christ! Erase that thought from your mind, and repeat after me:

Coney Island is NOT a loop.

In ass-backwards language:

.pool a TON si dnalsI yenoC

In Pig Latin:

Oney-Cay Land-Isay is-ay ot-nay a oop-lay.

Try to comprenend that!

Archived